Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

When he drains powers the mental ones, maybe instead of losing them completely, they lay dormant until his brain has absorbed more fresh knowledge and he can spend that knowledge to use those powers whenever he wants so long as he has knowledge to expend.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 01:09:24 AM
When he drains powers the mental ones, maybe instead of losing them completely, they lay dormant until his brain has absorbed more fresh knowledge and he can spend that knowledge to use those powers whenever he wants so long as he has knowledge to expend.
Ah ok, that would work, but I'm not sure how he would use it to a lesser degree, considering how easy it is for him to learn things.

Batman4560

Maybe its just a matter of the mutation, Because he stores the powers they are not as strong until used alot, like a muscle?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 01:16:37 AM
Maybe its just a matter of the mutation, Because he stores the powers they are not as strong until used alot, like a muscle?
Batman, you are genius.

Batman4560

Aah so I am told...sense I have no powers and all I have to be.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 01:17:59 AM
Aah so I am told...sense I have no powers and all I have to be.
Lol

Cascalence

Okay, I'm pretty sure it's been about half an hour, and Erika hasn't posted.  According to what I'm showing, she isn't even in the Non-Adult Roleplays forum.  So...Demi...if you want to go ahead and post, ya can.  If you want to hold off ('cause I know you're busy elsewhere), that's fine, too.  No one is rushing you to do anything.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 01:39:46 AM
Okay, I'm pretty sure it's been about half an hour, and Erika hasn't posted.  According to what I'm showing, she isn't even in the Non-Adult Roleplays forum.  So...Demi...if you want to go ahead and post, ya can.  If you want to hold off ('cause I know you're busy elsewhere), that's fine, too.  No one is rushing you to do anything.
I've posted my char sheet, of yours is ready you can too. I'm going to bed do I shall see you guys later. And thanks for the ideas for Samuel. * tips tophat, and gives everyone milkshakes* Night.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 01:53:44 AM
I've posted my char sheet, of yours is ready you can too. I'm going to bed do I shall see you guys later. And thanks for the ideas for Samuel. * tips tophat, and gives everyone milkshakes* Night.
Lol, I was just about to say goodnight too.
I know, it's weird, I'm usually up two hours later than this, but I've had a long, exhausting day.  And I've used more brain energy than usual today.  So...night guys.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 01:55:42 AM
Lol, I was just about to say goodnight too.
I know, it's weird, I'm usually up two hours later than this, but I've had a long, exhausting day.  And I've used more brain energy than usual today.  So...night guys.
Night Cas, and don't forget your milkshake.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 01:56:17 AM
Night Cas, and don't forget your milkshake.
Oooo, yeah!  *snags it on the way out the door*  Nights you gais

Demigod1945

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 08:04:17 AM
Anybody awake here?
Just got up, lol.  I'm working on our thread.  Trying to make it pretty.  Should have it up within an hour.  I'll post in my thread with the link when it's up.  Also, if you had any images you wanted to use for your char, could you go to my thread and post the link to the image there?  An image isn't required, though...but a physical description would be nice, at least...so if you could post one or the other, I'll add it in to your profile *nodnod*
Also...morning! ^___^

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 08:09:19 AM
Just got up, lol.  I'm working on our thread.  Trying to make it pretty.  Should have it up within an hour.  I'll post in my thread with the link when it's up.  Also, if you had any images you wanted to use for your char, could you go to my thread and post the link to the image there?  An image isn't required, though...but a physical description would be nice, at least...so if you could post one or the other, I'll add it in to your profile *nodnod*
Also...morning! ^___^
Morning, and I'll right on that picture

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 10, 2013, 08:15:22 AM
Morning, and I'll right on that picture
Lol, take your time.  Like I said, I'm trying to make the thread all pretty-like, so...you have some time.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 10, 2013, 08:17:06 AM
Lol, take your time.  Like I said, I'm trying to make the thread all pretty-like, so...you have some time.
Okay, I can't really find a picture that I like so I'll take time lol.

EndofDivine

Wow. Only one page to catch up on. It's almost lonely in here without Cas and Kepesk around.

Batman4560

Cascalence

Lol...I'm around.  Just got back up from a nap, though.  Wasn't feeling well....  Anyway, I just don't have anything for my chars to do.  I planned on Karen's class being after lunch time, but Demi needs to finish up Sam's class first...the same class my Penelope is in right now....  Sorry, guys ><  I'm stuck.

Batman4560

Are you stuck? Hmmm Maybe this is why I made Shaw the Dean of the school......

EndofDivine

Yeah, I'm not sure if trying to RP out the classes is the best idea...there's a reason people hate school. So boring. Anyway, I'd just say move it along to some other time in the day if you've got nothing else to add to the classroom scene. Maybe move Penelope's timeline ahead to lunch so she can meet some new people (at least when everyone else catches up and Kepesk gets back) and maybe have Demi's next period be an open one so he has an hour or so to wander around and plot his little plot.

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 02:02:48 PM
Are you stuck? Hmmm Maybe this is why I made Shaw the Dean of the school......
Not like...writer's block stuck.  Waiting on others stuck.  Nothing major, though.

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 10, 2013, 02:04:24 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure if trying to RP out the classes is the best idea...there's a reason people hate school. So boring. Anyway, I'd just say move it along to some other time in the day if you've got nothing else to add to the classroom scene. Maybe move Penelope's timeline ahead to lunch so she can meet some new people (at least when everyone else catches up and Kepesk gets back) and maybe have Demi's next period be an open one so he has an hour or so to wander around and plot his little plot.
We could do that!  I think the major thing is Demi at least reacting to Kepesk's post for Jake, but that's not really a requirement, either.

So does everyone want to do that?  To go ahead and move to lunch time?  I'm not going to actually post for Karen until after lunch, but I can post for Penelope during lunch.
And Kepesk can retro his post, since his Jake is probably going to take a while to get himself under control anyway....
I had another question, too, but I forgot what it was.  I hate that!!!! ><

Batman4560

^You should check the IC real quick.^

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 10, 2013, 02:16:16 PM
^You should check the IC real quick.^
I just saw.  I'll post here in a few minutes.  I'm a little distracted, sorry.  But this shall be interesting~.

Batman4560