I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle cause she's awesomeness, except when she says I'm sane and other rude things :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I <3 Insanity, though all I did was point out that sanity/insanity is relative... you may be relatively sane compare to the rest on E.  Then again..... *chuckles*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle cause she's making me wonder if I really am insane..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

I love Insanity because he embraces his insanity so well
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she's bringing my insanity back :)
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I <3 Insanity because he makes me feel more sane...and he's hottt

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle cause she's making me blush beet red!!
Moments of Sanity

LateNightKiss

I <3 Insanity because this is the first time I hear of him blushing.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Kissyyy!!! -tacklehugskissesgropesspanks-

I <3 Kissy cause she's pretending to have forgotten how much she made me blush
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for cramming so many actions into one word lol
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia just cause I can :p
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I <3 Insanity for enjoying a nice breeze, just as I do ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle for finding something in common between us
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I <3 Insanity enjoying a good blow (breeze-wise) *laughs and blows him a kiss*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle for her delicious wordplays

-captures the kiss and asks for some more-
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for catching so well
-

Belle33

I <3 Mia for letting Insanity and I fight over her.

MiaFire

I love Belle for even wanting to fight over me
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause I'm gonna pull her into our fight very soon
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for keeping me out of the fight, when I'm not a fighter... :P
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she prefers a certain kind of fight
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity for not pulling me in :P
-

Belle33

I <3 Mia for considering a pillow fight? *wacks Insanity in the stomach with a pillow*  See...harmless.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Belle for hitting me in the gut

Oy, stop that!
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

I <3 Insanity for letting me hit him with a pillow - when I'm sure he could have dodged it.