Been away for a bit (Literate male for female) KINKY is a bonus

Started by Google, July 03, 2015, 08:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

Unfortunately due to circumstances outside of my control I was forced to take an unexpected sabbatical from the site and find myself lacking stories to write.

Quite the pity though I do hope to rectify that.
Right now this will be a slightly bare bones sort of thing but it will be improved upon in due course, I assure you all of that.

I write as a dominant and rather kinky male with a taste for the twisted and the sadistic. I am quite open about a variety of different kinks and plot ideas and my O/O list covers it decently... I also have an f-list.

https://www.f-list.net/c/domgoogl/

Do I still have your interest?
Are you still reading?
Good...

Right now I am looking for a variety of themes but unfortunately have no specific plot ideas (though if you have some or want to craft one all the better)

I am open to just about any setting at the moment in terms of the world in which the story takes place
I am always in favor of themes of BDSM and corruption...

But here is something new... I am not just looking for dark stories, of late I have been curious about games containing the elements I like but without the darker tone or theme... call it a random craving...

So if you think we might be a good fit, if you have looked through my writing and you like what you see, if you want to know more, then post here or message me.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

RedEve

What kind of "lighter" games are you talking about specifically? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Google

Bumping
Open for one or two more
Maybe something fantasy or sci fi

Let me hear what you got
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)