The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

makes me think of Ursula from The Little Mermaid
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

LadySky

makes me want to tickle her ass crack with that tail   >:)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Sel Nar

Wondering when '80's hair became 'in' again.

Nadir

...can't have a human skeleton

o.o

Sel Nar

I can do that, so :P

*Wonders if Eden's Av sharpens his nose with pumice*

LadySky

wonders if the siver paint job cost much?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

Quote from: Sel Nar on March 28, 2009, 06:25:30 PM
I can do that, so :P

It's not the bend, it's the shoulder-to-body join that's not right. That, and the lack of muscle on the upper arm...

LadySky's avie reminds me of a super-cool courtesan, though I can't remember her name...

Sel Nar

Well, I'll see if I can post the full-size pic of her sometime. Probably when she becomes another character in my (rapidly-growing) Collection.

*wonders when the last time Alucard has fed was*

MusicNeverDies

I wonder if she is related to the Tinman.

leelan

I'm curious how you plan to get those undies off with that rope around your thighs.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

....seems to either have the demon thinner than the angel, or actually behind the blue sheet... mormon demon???
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

I'm expecting someone on an old fashioned bike to drive past her, honestly.

Bliss

....has some junk. Right there. In her trunk.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

leelan

That is the ideal themed wedding dress.

Nadir

I want to steal me a feather! *grabby hands*

leelan

*makes me think of Sin City's comic drawings*

Sel Nar

*wonders if someone's gonna sneak up and grab that perky butt*

leelan

Reminds me of a painted girl from a Playboy Mansion party

Mordred

Hmm... do you realize someone drew a 'D' on that lovely bottom with a Sharpie?
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

Must go see A Chorus Line...

Lilias

Must work more on flexibility...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Sel Nar

Likes the look of the nose and chin.

leelan

Wonders if her accessories are real gold...

Milanthe

Wonder what sort of demon with ugly hands would attract a pure angel.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

leelan

She's not pure ;)

Reminds me of a voodoo doll