seeking Male

Started by Deli, September 13, 2011, 10:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

don't play Dominate character I only play the submissive ones. So i'm looking for the dominate character.

Craving

1.  A werewolf and a human love.  A forbidden romance

2.  A forbidden romance with a teacher and student. The teacher has a thing for a student that is failing a his class.

3. An older brother uses his younger sister for sexual things for he is blackmailing her on whatever he finds out about her.

4. Mom and dad both work in the art world. They own a tattoo parlor (Which is also a peircing shop) and a small art shop. Mother goes away to a show in Vegas to show off their tattoo and art work. THat leaves dad and daughter alone. The father is wanting his daughter for a very long time and know he sees the right moment to take her. Their daughter works from them as well and peirces but only does small ones none sexual peircings yet.

5.Dean is on a hunting mission alone. Leaving Sam in the care of Bobby. Sam had a nasty run in with a banshee on there last hunt. Causing Dean to go on the next hunt alone. This hunt is about the boogie man. In Salem Oregon.

Dean is investigating the last house that the boogie man had killed a child when he hears heels moving through the hall way. He pulls out his gun and goes into the hallway to find a girl a few inches shorter then him with brown hair blue eyes with a gun pointed at him. Dean had just meet with Brooke.

Brooke is a special kind of hunter. Her mother side is full of demons cross word demons. Her father’s side is full of demon hunters. Brooke can only control hell hounds. Her blue eyes are very light some people say she has icy blue eyes.

From the sight Dean saw Brooke all he could think off is taking her into the bed.

6. A caoch sleeps with all the captains. He finds one girl that he wants and is willing to do whatever it is to have her. He talks to the principle to let them have a swim team since they had a pool. Tryouts are held which he picks the captain for this pool team. The captain is no other then the Junior who he has been having his eyes on.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

blackstar

Ah, I like door number four. Still need a partner?
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."

Deli

Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Deli