Multiple Group Idea's Interest Thread

Started by PoisonousKitty, January 02, 2013, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonousKitty

Ok, I've been seeing a lot of different group ideas being formed lately, but sadly there are a few which just... don't get off the ground you could say. I'm finally getting back into the game more, so what I want to do here is throw out smaller ideas and grow off of the ones people seem to love. I will do a sort of pole to see which ones I will work hardcore to develop plottage and lineage for ;) I'm a fun indepth player so trust me I will give you O.O type of plottage lol.

Plot Idea List:

- Mobster City/Mafia City
- Spa/Vacation Lodging
- Apocalyptic/Zombie/Experiment (3)
- School for the Dead (Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts or other Supernatural) (2)
- Family Incest (3)
- Horror Road Trip (1)
- Dark Ride/Dark Carnival (1) - Interest thread started :) (still looking may be interested in a second game if interest rises)
- Prison/Jail (1)

Let me know if any of the above ideas interest you :D I shall tally them up and see which ones I will come up with plots for :)

Somehow the below song kind of inspired me to do this xD lol  - Return of the Pervert (Madrox Bonus Track)

apygoos

incest and group for the dead have my interest

xPeachyPuff

I would possibly be up for the Apocalyptic/Zombie/Experiment idea, depending on what it's based on and where you could see it going.

-xSRx

PoisonousKitty

I actually have multiple ideas for each group, I just want to see where everyone's interest lies, before pulling out a HUGE or LONG plot basis... I hate typing up a lot and then finding out no ones fancy is tickled by that area of plottage :)

PoisonousKitty

So far it appears Family Incest and The Apocalyptic are getting the most votes. I would like to see if anyone else likes these or if there are people out there who would prefer one of the other's. Once I know I shall get up a drawn out plot :)

PoisonousKitty

Seems I don't have that many people either interested in these areas or would rather hear more indepth plotting... that being the case I'll attempt to come up with something here ASAP for the main ones mentioned :)

apygoos

CarnivorousBunny

- School for the Dead (Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts or other Supernatural) (1)
- Horror Road Trip
- Dark Ride/Dark Carnival

These have my attention :)
As for the Zombie game, that's a soft yes, depending in the plot you cook up :0
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

PoisonousKitty

Good I shall get up some of these asap. I'm writing out the different plots and shall have them up hopefully within the week :)

CarnivorousBunny

my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Desirous

Hello there PoisonousKitty!
I am new here and was looking at your thread. Prison/Jail and Incest themes interests me :)

PoisonousKitty

I shall definitely keep that in mind :)

PoisonousKitty

Ok had A LOT of life situations going on so my idea's will take a little longer to get up :) sorry for all of this xD

PoisonousKitty

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=163367.msg7572587#msg7572587 - THE DARK RIDE

FIRST GROUP IDEA IS UP! ANYONE STILL INTERESTED THERE IS THE OUTLINE :D ENJOY!