On a big werewolf kick, make a Quill a very, very happy Quill! (F for Dom M)

Started by LamentingQuill, May 24, 2016, 11:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

On a big werewolf kick at the moment and I've got a few that I REALLY want to try out. I would definitely be supremely happy if I could get one of these off the ground.

Werewolves, gypsy curses and mating, oh my!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Young woman living on an isolated Montana farm with her family, the crops have been really bad lately and they are very seriously financially struggling... the girl however is unaware that the failings crops is the result of a gypsy curse cast by a powerful and very large pack of werewolves... very pissed off werewolves...

A long, long time ago the land upon which the farm sits was given to the girl's family in exchange for a promise... you see, the heroine's family is one of the type of bloodlines that werewolves craving growing numbers just love... the women down her father's side of the family are super highly fertile...

So when the heroine's ancestor was down on his luck, these gypsy werewolves took pity on him and made him promise that in exchange for his life to become as fertile as the fields will be, he must make them a promise... that one day he would provide one of their royal line a mate...

The werewolves have waited so patiently, but ever since the deal was struck, all the children born of the ancestor's bloodline were males... until her...
She had finally come of age to be mated to the son of the current Alpha of the gypsy wolf tribe, there is just one problem... the current patriarch of the ancestor's bloodline is refusing to pay up... hence the curse put on the fields to attempt a little... well persuasion...

When it doesn't work... they decide is enough is enough, they'll just go and fetch the girl themselves...

Seduced by the Alpha wolf

Eliana Blake has just turned 21 and decides to celebrate in a time-honored tradition... gather her gal pals and head for the classiest bar in town!
At the bar, Eliana encounters probably the most drool worthy man she's ever seen in her life and he seems to have eyes only for her, he offers to buy her first drink and from there, the drinks just keep coming.

With her sensibilities dampened with inebriation, the luscious hottie is able to convince Eliana to ditch her friends and come back with his place with him to be alone  for a more 'private conversation'.
As the pair begin to make love, Eliana is unaware the man kissing her is the Alpha of the towns secret werewolf pack and has chosen the lovely Eliana to be his mate...

Chosen by the wolf prince- Possible NC

Human Eliana has known nothing else but the werewolf culture ever since she was rescued from a burning cabin as a baby by a childless werewolf couple and adopted.
Now eighteen years old, Eliana's life has been rich with the love of her adoptive parents and she is being courted by a sweet werewolf her age whom serves in the current Alpha's army.

However, Eliana is not prepared for her life being turned upside down when the Alpha's eldest son decides he is ready to take a mate... and he fancies Eliana...