TheDoctor is in! (M Seeking F! Wanting to experiment some M/M too!)

Started by TheDoctor, February 28, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoctor

Greetings from TheDoctor! I'm in need of a partnership on E, I'd like a partner whom won't just drop out it kind of bugs me. Also don't let my On's and Off's displease you and make you leave, I usually can adapt to different wants, I like to give my partner the experience they want!  ;D Bear with me being a newbie as well, give me pointers and what not. (I will update this now and then)

Glowing ones are very big ONS for me

ONS:
Dominant Females (For beginners, I'd like to say a helpless female is just so cliche and boring. Not to mention I like a tough girl to be honest discipline the man for once, ya know?)
Hermaphrodites (Futanaris basically, trans etc.)
Creativity
Seduction
Begging
Foreplay
Cuddling (I'm a bit of a softy sometimes)
Bondage (Usually not something heavy bondage -depends if you can convince me?-)
Spanking
Preferably consensual (This varies a little, for instance, a moment of reluctance that slowly goes into consensual)
Romance
Forbidden love

WANT TO TRY/MAYBE/DON'T MIND:
Incest
Fandoms
Furries (Anthromorphs)
F/F Roleplay

OFFS:
Scat (Any form of defecation in general)
Hardcore punishment (Okay, a little roughness can be sexy. But just full on beating disturbs me.)

(More will be added ladies and gents)
A little rule on Fandoms, if I don't know about one, perhaps fill me in? Perhaps I'll be interested.
Also give me your stories, your cravings, etc. and perhaps I'll be able to fulfill these things.

BY THE WAY
ONCE AGAIN
Do NOT let these limit you, convince me with some of your liking's and such. I'm pretty flexible with fetishes. I personally do not care about how I roleplay (The first and third person situation) As much as I LOVE a Dominant female, this does not deter me from being more dominant. I forgot to mention, I am also wanting to experiment in the M/M roleplaying game too!