News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikem

I just went through an Avatar changing frenzy. I may have settled on this dramatic little number, but we'll see.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

Downloading more of my Imageshack gallery before I close my account, and listening to Halestorm's latest album.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MissMe

I'm doing a nostalgia rewatch of Digimon: Digital Monsters :D

AmberStarfire

I was replying to a few PMs and eating little cheese biscuits. I just watched the Star Wars trailer a few minutes ago and I'm going to keep downloading Imageshack images now so I can close off my account.

Phoenixrisen

Chatting up a super important person in the Skypes. *Nodnods* Well, to me anyway.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Rhedyn

People watching... in a completely non creepy way I should add >.>

Frost

AmberStarfire

I have email sitting open and I'm going to watch another movie on my computer soon. Just catching up with a few messages first.

Ink Slinger

Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

AmberStarfire

Listening to family watching the news in another room and making a to do list.

Phantomhive

Back to Vampire Knight. Deadman Wonderland and the devil is a part timer gotta love that lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

yobo

Just ordered some more  toner for my printer. And looking up education plans.

AmberStarfire

Fixing broken image links from changing from Imageshack. Trying not to scratch a sunburned mosquito bite. Checking email and remembering all the stuff I need to work on and reply to. Listening to family talking and watching tv.

Codswallop

Thinking of choosing a new avatar. I've got it narrowed down to these three and I'd love your thoughts on them.

DudelRok

I'm working! Go me!

Quote from: Codswallop on December 05, 2015, 08:58:42 PM
Thinking of choosing a new avatar. I've got it narrowed down to these three and I'd love your thoughts on them.

I like the third one, personally. He's all, "Hmm... now what do I do with you?" Which I find is a good quality to have.... not that my avatars say that.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Ink Slinger

Quote from: Codswallop on December 05, 2015, 08:58:42 PM

The first one looks like he's dripping the juice all over someone.  Which sounds fun. 

OT: Trying to find the motivation to go shower
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Scylla

Watching my toddler choose toys to bring me. I have quite the collection by my chair now.

Blythe

Avoiding my telephone and watching shows on Netflix~

NomadicNovak

Watching Phantom of the Opera, and cooking dinner

SapphireStar

Codswallop

Listening to the radio and contemplating changing my avatar.

AmberStarfire

Painting my nails. I bought some pretty Opi nail polish yesterday that's white-ish and kind of frosty-sparkly. That's drying on my left hand right now.

daxg2001

Starting watching yesterday's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw.