Supernatural, Population 15 [IC] [Day 5]

Started by Saku, August 04, 2009, 11:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teno

Might as well go with the flow. Silk Satine for me. No idea who else to vote for.

LadySky

I am unsure at this time about who is evil and not. A few seem to be trustworthy but a couple have spiked my warning radar. Thus I shall place my vote for the one I am getting wicked vibes off of!

With that LadySky votes for Teno.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

But Ladysky, what about those times we shared? Didn't they mean anything to you?

Transgirlenstein

I was thinking as well, I feel that Teno is more capable of evil then Silk.  I change my vote to Teno
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

LadySky

Ohhhh, Teno......you must have me confused with that very expensive blow up doll I heard you ordered. It may look just like me Teno but please try to remember it is merely a BLOW UP DOLL.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

I've never had a blow up doll, unless you mean you're full of hot air.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

LadySky

Teno

Hmm, so is that your game LadySky? Jab at someone until they retaliate and then point them out as a demon? Perhaps you are the one we should be looking for, eh?

Saku

Current voting:

Ryven (1) - Rockin
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (2) - Silk Satine, Sateru
Rockin (1) - Kitsu
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (3) - LadySky, Queentrippingserpent, daylily
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (6) - Ryven, precious, Kip, Rafufu, Josietta, Marguerite
daylily (0)

Yet to vote: 0

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 6 Humans.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Teno

(Heh, I'm just so awesome that I get two votes!

I can dream...)

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Josietta

Josi is still unsure of who to vote for and sighs putting back in for Silk as one of these demons, hoping shes not wrong.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

I also can only vote for Silk at this stage.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Solaine

While sorrowfully regretting DarkAngel’s demise and her role in voting for what was, perhaps, a surface reason (the ‘evil’ in her name), Silk Satine completely agreed with Ryven. 

But since she knew she was innocent, Silk suspected that at least one of the other voters were not.  Marguerite she had voted for as leader and there was no reason (yet) not to trust her.  Precious had voted for her death as well as Pixie’s, so she could very likely be a suspect.  While Teno’s behavior was highly suspicious, his voting to her seems more random than evil and dictated by emotion.  But Rafufu… so quiet, so subdued.  In her opinion, Silk thought those who did evil came in two categories… those who were flamboyant, and those who were quiet.  And Rafufu had been one of the last ones to vote for Pixie, sliding in there perhaps hoping to be unnoticed…

Daylily senses, as Ladysky does, that Silk is innocent, so at the moment she has no reason to suspect her.

She looked at the others calmly, realizing that things might not be looking good for her.  But she realized that she might have to be sacrificed to uncover the dark motives of the murderers.  “If my fate is to join DarkAngel, and when you discover that I am innocent, note carefully who voted for me, and those who trusted in my innocence.  Then you might have something more to go on.”
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Rockin

Kitsu

After such a speech Kitsu found it hard to believe that Silk was one of the evil ones, so he decided he'd side with her rather than against her. Clearly she was innocent. Rockin, however, was just rubbing him the wrong way. It was always the quiet ones, right?
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Sateru

It seemed kind of awkward to vote with how many people have selected Silk Satine, not to mention the horror that he witnessed with DarkAngel's demise which was still firmly seated in his mind.   Instead, he noticed that Teno has been acting weirder than normal.   Rather disturbing, but he couldn't help noticing that Rafufu is one of the more mysterious of the people here.   Not to mention, she never did anything to prove her to be infested with evil.   It would be safer to weed out those whose motives and agendas are too obscure to tell if they are evil or not than to vote people that have yet to show an evil bone in their body.   

After all, wouldn't a demon try to keep themselves away from the public eye and make themselves secretive just to help aide their ability to further their evil agenda.   So, he casted his vote, knowing full and well that his choice would have no impact at all, but he would rather not vote someone to die this soon in the game.  At least, he hoped that Silk Satine wouldn't die painfully regardless of being evil or good...   

Saku

Final voting:

Ryven (1) - Rockin
Kip (0)
Marguerite (0)
Rafufu (2) - Silk Satine, Sateru
Rockin (1) - Kitsu
Josietta (0)
LadySky (1) - Teno
Teno (3) - LadySky, Queentrippingserpent, daylily
Kitsu (0)
precious (0)
Queentrippingserpent (0)
Sateru (0)
Silk Satine (6) - Ryven, precious, Kip, Rafufu, Josietta, Marguerite
daylily (0)

Had the humans found the demon they sought this time? They thought they had for they rushed Silk Satine as one force to overcome her in case she had magical demon powers which she might use to overwhelm them and save herself. Deciding to pour holy water down her throat to see if she reacted they held her still. But Silk Satine was not a demon and instead was a mere human. Quickly they stopped the ritual in the hopes that she might still survive but it was too late, their efforts had forced too much water into her throat in the space of one second and she had choked on it and died from water in her lungs.

Once more the inhabitants of Supernatural had killed one of their own and they could only hope that during the night there would be no more deaths.

• Ryven
  • Kip
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Josietta
  • LadySky
  • Teno
  • Kitsu
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Sateru
  • Silk Satine
  • daylily

There are 3 Demons, 1 Psychic, 1 Psychic Apprentice, 1 Hunter, 1 Guardian, 1 Angel and 5 Humans.
I'm back!

LadySky

LadySky stands aside as the villagers ignore her pleas and murder sweet Silk Satine. Nothing could heal the hurt in LadySky's broken heart. The demons were winning and the simple humans were losing their minds! As the tears fell she helped to bury Silk Satine and made her way to her home hoping that a night of sleep would renew her wounded soul.

Sateru

It was hard to not flinch at the death of Silk Satine, he expected this would happen, but it didn't help to still feel ill that they've killed another human.  Sateru walked up to the deceased Silk Satine found himself sick with rage that she was killed by horrible logic.  However, just the same...  he knew that her death shouldn't be mourned since he needed to find out who the demons are.  A slight sigh escaped his lips, he walked towards LadySky and smiled at her, "Don't feel sad...  I mean, they voted for stupid reasons, but there are clues everywhere...   If we don't give up and keep our calm then we'll survive."   He walked away, heading to his house so that he could take a break and sleep so that at least he could take his mind off of this dismal scene.

Ryven

The votes that killed her were no more illogical than yours.  I still firmly believe that a demon still lurks among those who brought DarkAngel to her death.  Silk even agreed with me.  I'm just sad that she had to die in the process of finding out who the demons are which brings me up to my other point.

If the angel has used their power then they are essentially like a human which would make their need for secrecy null.  If only we had some way of knowing who has been watching over us all this time...I need someone I can trust.