Skull & Shackles: Pirates of the Skies [Pathfinder | Now closed]

Started by Heady Dionysus, November 29, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TFcommando

Going with the gunslinger musket master.  High concept: Moana with a gun.  An archaeologist ended up short a leg on one of the more remote islands, still inhabited by tribal natives who like their privacy.  The character became this guy’s student, learning the secrets of guns he had and of the lost history of the region (ancient explorer theme).  Now she’s set out to find some of those lost secrets.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Kathyan

Loved your swashbuckler Vergil ;)

and yay for slippery tiddies and fish tiddies ^^ Also I wanted to go with Renown (the shy and well known daughter of a merchant who also happens to be a sharkgirl badass in secret). But it has a limit of a radius of 1 mile per level of the community I choose, I don't know the module so I wondered are we going to be traveling through a huge area?

RobyntheWitch

I would like to jump into this as well, I'm just stuck between two classes for my lady, a magus or a gunslinger. I've seen swashbuckling archetypes, but no true gunslinger. I might do that.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 03:00:04 PM
I would like to jump into this as well, I'm just stuck between two classes for my lady, a magus or a gunslinger. I've seen swashbuckling archetypes, but no true gunslinger. I might do that.

Yes!!! More tiddies!!! ^_^

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 02, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
We're on our way to the biggest average cup size among all pirates!

Hehe, do we know who the biggest is yet, I might try to steal the title!

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 03:14:05 PM
Hehe, do we know who the biggest is yet, I might try to steal the title!

I don't think anyone has put exact measurements but my halfling girl is a DD :P

RobyntheWitch

I'm going to go with a bladebound Tefling Magus, I'm just trying to figure the best point build right now.

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 03:31:30 PM

I'm going to go with a bladebound Tefling Magus, I'm just trying to figure the best point build right now.

Ohohoho, gorgeous! ^_^

Revelation

For my summoner i'llbe using This for a more bookish looking type. For eidolon, I am thinking either her or her both links NWS. Any preferences on guy or eidolon?
I doubt most will be interested in the guy anyway.

kingmaster1

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 04:10:02 PM
For my summoner i'llbe using This for a more bookish looking type. For eidolon, I am thinking either her or her both links NWS. Any preferences on guy or eidolon?
I doubt most will be interested in the guy anyway.

Oh, hey! That  blonde girl is from a very popular hentai XD

Revelation

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Re Z L

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 02, 2017, 04:13:39 PM
Oh, hey! That  blonde girl is from a very popular hentai XD

No no, she's just an ice cream enthusiast.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A&A

RobyntheWitch

Name: Nisha Umberbrine
Race: Tiefling
Class: Magus (Bladebound)
Height: 4'5
Weight: (You don't ask a lady that)
Alignment: NG
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Nisha is a woman of extremes, she can do nothing in half measures, her blood simply does not allow it. If she swears something, she will do all she can to honor it. If she is enraged, she will do all she can to crush what made her mad. If someone has given her true kindness, she steadfastly aims to protect and repay said kindness. Sadly this can make her seem naive and gullible due to her sheltered past, as well as look bipolar with her moods. She knows that being a tiefling is a difficult thing in this world, but she still wants to experience all she can. Nisha is a devout worshipper of Shelyn, and this also makes her want to see the beauty, art, music and love of the world where ever she goes.

Background: Nisha is a first free born child from escaped Chellix slaves, and because of this she knew nothing of the world. Whilst she fled with them for so long, they feared being hunted by slavers, she met a priestess of Shelyn who sang of such beauty in the world. Being with her parents, she had never seen it for all they knew was fear, and she wanted more. The priestess told her only she can find what she seeks in the world, handed her a tome of the Songbird a long with some gold and told her to see it all. Nisha felt bad for what she was going to do, but she couldn't stop, she needed to go on her own. With purchasing some questionably covering armor with her gifted gold and a sword, she planned. Her father trained her well with the sword, her mother magic, and with determination she stowed away on ship that dropped her off at the Shackles. She was truly on her own for the first time, and she couldn't wait to met new friends and see great things! She was a bit thirsty though, and that looks like a lovely tavern!

The Good Stuff

Stats:
HP: 9
Str: 16 (+3)
Dex: 12 (+1)
Con: 12 (+1)
Int: 17 (+3)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 10 (+0)

Saves-
Fort: 3
Reflex: 1
Will: 3

BAB: 0
CMB: 3
CMD: 14
Init: +3

Attack: (+3) Damage: 1D10 Bastard Sword (+3)
Defense-
AC: 17
Touch: 11
Flat: 16

Skills: (2+Int (3))
SpellCraft: 7
Swim: 8
Knowledge (Arcana): 7
Climb: 7
Acrobatics: 6

Inventory-

Gold: 210(Starting)/ 60 Remaining

Bastard Sword (35 G)
Haramaki: (3 G)
Silken Ceremonial: (30 G)
Lamellar Leather: (60 G)
Magus Starting Kit: (22 G)

Feat: Weapon Prof. Bastard Sword
Traits: Reckless and Dispelled Battler, Touched by the Sea

Racial-
Dark Vision
Spell Like Ability: Darkness
Fiendish Resist: Cold/Elec/Fire 5
Skilled: +2 to bluff and stealth
Prehensile Tail

Languages: Common, Infernal, Elven, Abyssal,

Class:
Arcane Pool: (4)
Cantrips
Spell Combat

Spells-
0-level (3):
Prestidigitation
Arcane Mark
Detect Magic

1-Level (2):
Burning Hands
Magic Missile

Tell me what you think!

Edit: Added defense!
EDIT 2.0 Made her a BB/K

Edit 3.0: Fuck. Just... Fuck. Basic is nice.

RobyntheWitch

Updated personality and a brief background

Edit: AS well as Height and 'Weight'

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 02, 2017, 04:52:43 PM
She looks good!

Thanks! I hope she gets picked, I worked hard on her, I was debating on doing a Bladebound Kensai Magus, but I think just going Bladebound should be fun here!

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 04:55:29 PM
Thanks! I hope she gets picked, I worked hard on her, I was debating on doing a Bladebound Kensai Magus, but I think just going Bladebound should be fun here!

I think she looks awesome! ^_^

RobyntheWitch

kingmaster1

Quote from: RobyntheWitch on December 02, 2017, 05:00:22 PM
Thanks, lets have the shorties stay together!

Yus!

I think they'd be a good match, really. They're both seen as gullible and naiive by those around them, but they would know better of each other :P

RobyntheWitch

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 02, 2017, 05:06:02 PM
Yus!

I think they'd be a good match, really. They're both seen as gullible and naiive by those around them, but they would know better of each other :P

How much trouble could a pair of lesbian and pansexual shortstacks with magic get into on a pirate adventure. I hope we find out!