Looking for RP partner

Started by Anne, June 22, 2010, 10:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne

Okay so I am new here, still waiting for approval and I would like to find someone to role play with. I am open to your ideas but I also have a few of my own. As some of you probably noticed I have an interest in vampires so any RP including them would spark my interest. I would appreciate it if any characters involved in a role play would be over 21. They can be males of females. I have two themes I would be interested in:
1) Vampires and/or werewolves
This one can include any form of: vampire+werewolf, vampire+vampire, vampire+human
2) Ancient Greece: characters can be either gods/goddesses, demi-gods or simple mortals.
As for the plot there are two directions we can follow: either a romantic/love story (as long as we keep it within the rules) or if you're not into sweet stuff it can be a conflict between the previously mentioned characters.

That's about it! In case you have other RP ideas, aside from the ones mentioned in my post, please post them here and we can discuss.
Thank you! 

RoamingSage

Hello Anne,

I'm also ready to start the ole gray matter spewing stories. (Sounds gross lol).

I can work with vampires though Ancient Greece would be preferable to me. I was just wondering whether you feel like we could start off romantic and maybe develop a conflict, whether it be as another character introduced or whether something happens between our characters.
The path will be long, the journey will be just, the wisdom will be taught ~ Roaming Sage

Anne

Quote from: RoamingSage on June 22, 2010, 11:50:48 AM
Hello Anne,

I'm also ready to start the ole gray matter spewing stories. (Sounds gross lol).

I can work with vampires though Ancient Greece would be preferable to me. I was just wondering whether you feel like we could start off romantic and maybe develop a conflict, whether it be as another character introduced or whether something happens between our characters.

Yey sounds good! Ancient Greece would be a very nice setting. I like the idea of starting off on a romantic basis which later on will develop a conflict. We'll see if we find someone to "produce" a conflict later, but if not, then something will just happen between our characters.
To which of the following categories would you like your character to belong to: god, demi-god, Greek hero, mortal? Or if you have another type of character in mind just let me know.

RoamingSage

I would like to be mortal, although the thoughts of powers and standing would be nice, sometimes mortals have enough power of their own. :)

The path will be long, the journey will be just, the wisdom will be taught ~ Roaming Sage

DudelRok

Conflict.

Dudel can bring forth your conflict very easily.

Greek Monster?

Jealous God resorting to violence and using his god-like wrath?

Hades himself, a battle of death vs love?

You name it folks! :)

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Anne

Quote from: RoamingSage on June 22, 2010, 12:30:26 PM
I would like to be mortal, although the thoughts of powers and standing would be nice, sometimes mortals have enough power of their own. :)
Okies. I would like to be a demi-goddess living amongst mortals as a normal person. Won't use my powers unless it's necessary in a situation. Is that okay?
Quote from: DudelRok on June 22, 2010, 12:34:58 PM
Conflict.

Dudel can bring forth your conflict very easily.

Greek Monster?

Jealous God resorting to violence and using his god-like wrath?

Hades himself, a battle of death vs love?

You name it folks! :)
Mmm nice!  I like the Jealous God and Hades options!  :P
RoamingSage what do you think about Dudel's proposition?

RoamingSage

I think it is a proposition that would be most welcome.
The age old Love finally over comes Death maybe a bit worn but we shall see where it leads.

Anne let me know if you are ok with this but Dudel would you be willing to play maybe a few supporting characters as well?

Anne

Quote from: RoamingSage on June 22, 2010, 12:50:29 PM
Anne let me know if you are ok with this but Dudel would you be willing to play maybe a few supporting characters as well?
Sure, that would be okay, if Dudel accepts.

DudelRok

Playing as Hades I have no choice but to play supporting characters. He's manipulative by nature but doesn't specifically interact with those he's playing with until the very end of things.

In fact, when Hades is done correctly, few people realize it is Hades messing with them.

I've no problem playing "positive" supporting roles either.

I AM THE RETURN!

Anne

Quote from: DudelRok on June 22, 2010, 01:04:57 PM
Playing as Hades I have no choice but to play supporting characters. He's manipulative by nature but doesn't specifically interact with those he's playing with until the very end of things.

In fact, when Hades is done correctly, few people realize it is Hades messing with them.

I've no problem playing "positive" supporting roles either.
Hehe yeah, that's true about Hades. ^^
Well then I think we're set and we should give it a try.
Should post a thread here I think: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=108.0
Who shall have the pleasure of starting?  :P

DudelRok

Yeah, that's where it goes (I'm pretty sure) and I think one of you two should start it, personally.

I'm a supporting role cast sooo....

I AM THE RETURN!

RoamingSage

Anne its your idea, you have the honour of setting the scene :D

Anne

;D Okay, will post in a few minutes.

Anne

^^ Sorry was caught up with something. Posted the thread now here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72952.0
Um I want to apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes as English is not my native language so they might happen sometimes. I hope I started okay, I don't have a lot of experience role playing in a thread. If you consider I do wrong things please let me know so I can learn, okies? xD
Now let's see who will Kallisto meet at the feast. *winks*

RoamingSage

That's cool, i have read it and its good :D
I'm off to work now, I will reply as soon as I get home :)