M looking for F for Femdom action

Started by anonstuffnthings, May 15, 2010, 08:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anonstuffnthings

Hey folks. Every time I RP I generally end up as the dominant one, but I would like to try out being on the other end of dominance for once, so I'm looking for a woman who knows how to command a man. I had a couple of scenarios in mind that I think would be fun:

The Slave Trade
In the somewhat distant future there is a new plague that latches onto the Y chromosome in male's sperm and destroys it. As a result, the number of women over the past few decades had skyrocketed, while one man is born for every thousand women. After becoming the head race, women take over, and men become property sold and exchanged for goods. My character would be one of those slaves, and yours would likely be a high bidder who takes the poor bought slave and has her way with him.

The Chained Monster
Your character is a witch or sorceress or what have you that summons a demon into the world to her bidding. This demon is obviously unhappy with the situation, but the witch's powerful magics keep him bound and he is forced to do her bidding. This could be played purely on a sexual level, with her summoning him for a good time, or could evolve into a more long term story where she keeps him as a sort of weapon and companion to use.

Warrior's Arena
This would be a bit more mythological/medieval centered. In ancient arena foes are forced into combat to the death. However, if a warrior is particularly favored by the public, there are magics used to keep the warriors from death, and they are pitted against each other time and again. This would have less of out and out dominance, and more of a constant struggle between the characters. They would meet on the battlefield, trying to best each other, and often their reward would be total control over that person until they earn their titles back. This could take place in a world where mythologies clash, and there could be everything from werewolves to valkyrie to centaur to whatever fits your fancy.

Teaching the Son
This one is a lot more vague. A mother is lonely, and she notices her son has trouble getting a girlfriend, so she decides to teach him all about women. A little cliche, I know, but it sounds kinky and fun.

Now, I've been a bit lazy and have yet to put my ons and offs, so I'll just say briefly that I'm cool with most things, and I'll try out something even if I'm not too familiar with it. I generally like a little light BDSM, while a lot of the domination comes in social and servitude ways. Possibly a little humiliation. Being treated like an item to be shared is cool too, if my character is lent out as a deal or something.

I don't have a very long list of things I won't do. Mostly, no out and out torture or gore, no bathroom play, and I'm not into the idea of pegging.

On another note, these pairings are by default f/m but I also like to indulge in f/f and any of these can be changed to suit that pairing if that's your thing. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested.