Usani's Original FxM and FxF Request Thread!

Started by Usani, March 04, 2017, 02:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Usani

replaced the 3rd plot with a step daddy x daughter story!  NEW CRAVING!

Usani

Removed the goth/jock story and Fantasy Becomes A Reality story.

Usani

Removed a handful of plots I'm no longer interested in!  This is a bump!

Usani

Replaced the Demon/Angel plot (1st plot) with a Daddy/Little idea.  NEW CRAVING!

Usani

Plot #6 has been removed, lost interest and the video it originated from was taken down.

Usani

Added a new craving.  Plot 6 is an idea between MC and 2 twin brothers!

Usani

Still craving a good Daddy/little rp.  1.) CRAVING- Daddy (or Mommy) and his Little: (So IRL I'm a little and I would love to do an rp about a young woman who gets to become her true Little self with the help of her best guy friend or female best friend.  This can be a Mommy/little story too!)  Lynn has always loved things like paci's, stuffies, coloring books, cute pj's and anything purple, black and pink.  Her best friend has seen signs that she's a little and really wants to be a Daddy for her.  She thinks she hides it but he sees it in how she sits at times or even moves or talks.

I prefer to rp in threads and would like tp use faceclaims for characters.

(I have a face claim Id like to use for the daddy and please let me know if you have a face claim in mind for the little.)

Usani

Crossed out a couple Im no longer looking for or interested in and added a new plot about a girl in a Psych Ward.

Usani

First plot has been taken BUT I am open to doing it a 2nd time as a FxF Mommy/little plot.

Usani

Added a new plot, craving a FxF Sorority story!  :D

Usani

Added a new plot, Coming Out To My Teacher.  New craving, been itching to do a FxF plot.  Also open to males playing the teacher as long as the teacher is female.  :)

Usani

Replaced the first plot with picture prompts and a break down of the new plot.

Usani

Still looking for a little/Daddy or little/Mommy rp!

Usani

Still would LOOOOOOVE a DD(MD)LG (Daddy(Mommy)/Little Girl) RP!  If this interests you in any way but you're not familiar with the lifestyle please Google it to get the general idea. Then I will explain my little side (I am a LG IRL and I have a gf who is my mommy.) And then if you still have any specific questions please don't hesitate to ask me!  😄

Usani

These are still open!  I am also ALWAYS open for a DDLG (Daddy Dom/Little Girl) or MDLG (Mommy Domme/Little Girl) rp!  Some of these ideas most definitely can apply to these pairings!  Just PM and ask! :D  And I would prefer that if you are interested in DDLG or MDLG rping that you please have basic knowledge of what DDLG and MDLG are cause I get kinda irritated having to tell everyone every single time lol.  Just please do a simple Google search it will explain it right there.  As long as you pretty much understand the basics of it THEN I can explain to how MY Little OC acts and what her personality is like and age range.  Also, when my OC is in 'Littlespace' I do NOT sexualize that, 'Littlespace' is time for playing, nurturing and snuggle/cuddling with her Mommy or Daddy. :)  <3  So, there is her Little side which is her as a child THEN there is her Sub side which is her adult side so THEN it's 'Smut' time!  ;)

Usani

*LE GASP*  2020 BUMP!!!!!!  Would STILL loooove to do a DDLG or Daddy/Daughter rp!  :D

Usani

Finally did some spring cleaning on my thread and deleted a couple of plots I'm no longer interested in.  Actually found an OLD request thread from about a year or 2 ago and ended up adding a 2nd new plot from it onto THIS thread!  Actually REALLY CRAVING the 2nd idea, so would love if someone would be into playing him for me!  Also, regarding my 2nd idea I would love if we could turn the D/s pairing also into a DDLG pairing/relationship!  DDLG is Daddy Dom/Little Girl, so I would love if someone is interested in the idea I would prefer if they were familiar with DDLG.  Also, before PMing me PLEASE read my Ons/Offs as well which are posted on my 2nd page (BELOW my rp plot request thread)!  Thank you!  :)

Usani

Bump-o!  Looking for any late night long-term rpers too!  :D   Would absolutely LOOOOOOVE if anyone out there would be willing to do my 2nd and or 4th plot ideas with me!  I am REALLY into DDLG (Daddy/Little, Daddy/Babygirl) pairings for BOTH stories.  :)

Usani

Added a new craving for a story craving with two childhood friends in high school who have been in love with one another for years.  More info on the plot in my thread!