RPG video games

Started by Waldham, August 30, 2017, 03:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waldham

Hello,
I hope to change my computer pc soon to play the following video games :
Fallout 4, Witcher 3, styx : shards of darkness, vampyr

What are the video games RPG that you like ? And what do you think about my selection ?

Thanks for your future answer.

RperSeeker69

I have played and beaten The Witcher 3, good game, just wished for more romantic partners to choose from and maybe apart from brief play as Ciri focus on her for a potential future game or let the player choose the gender and such.

Fallout 4 have played...haven't gone back in a bit but a decent enough scaled game.

I think for me my personal picks would be; Dragon Age aka Origins, II, and Inquisition. Great games and great story plus you get to choose the gender and who you romance.

Mass Effect. Science fiction themed rpg with great cast of characters and being able to choose your gender and who you romance. Andromeda was good just wished they had took it more seriously.

Baldurs Gate 3. Entertaining and certainly a lot of choice in the character creation. I need to get back to that.

So many others though but yeah.

Endless Dreams

To answer what I think of the listed games first. I've never actually played any of those, so I'm completely unable to judge them.

Some of my likes that come to mind. 

I love the way Dragon Age II had your base dialogue change in tone to match the type of answers you gave the most. That was really fun and it had some of my favorite companions in a game ever.

Baldur's Gate III for being a lot of fun as well. So much choice on how you approach and solve problems. I can't shake the feeling that the majority of the Druids in the game dump stated wisdom though.

Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader. Warhammer 40k as a setting isn't my favorite, no offense to anyone that loves the setting, it just doesn't quite click for me. So it was a surprise when this game really clicked for me. I've got far too into it.

Pathfinder Wraith of the Righteous. Like all the Owlcat games, loads of content. Also Nenio <3.

Our Life: Beginnings and Always. More of a visual novel than an RPG but you do get to create your own character and it's a lot of fun playing them through the game and growing up from a kid, through being a teenager, to an adult.

writersmelody

For sure the Dragon Age series! It's my favorite. All three of them play differently but have great characters in a rich world. And the Mass Effect series is also stellar.

I will also recommend Cyberpunk 2077. It's come a long way since release! 

I also had fun with Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
- Writer's Melody

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." - William Shakespeare

(Specifically Seeking Someone to Write Solas)
(On/Offs)
(Absences/Apologies) (updated 2/9/24)