Heroic Fantasy Desert Island Game (D&D 3.5) – (Need Male Characters)

Started by LisztesFerenc, May 29, 2011, 09:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Tagan on June 29, 2011, 09:03:00 AM
Kasumi, first day on the island?

More like: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111808.0 (Don't worry, I weakened the troll)

Also the OOC and character sheet thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111809.0

@Aether and KingandFatherland: I'll give you your own OOC thread in the solo forum as soon as your games have begun as well.

Quote from: Swashbuckler on June 29, 2011, 05:46:28 AM
Are the goblins playable?  *grin*

Sorry, but 5 groups is my limit. I will keep you in mind in case there are any drop outs. And yes, the goblins are playable.

ofDelusions

Moved few skill points around. Will make my post once Helenia and hanged man have left the fort.

Healergirl

Northern edge of Forest camp territory looks like a good spot for a castaway to wash up.

Tagan

Quote from: Healergirl on June 30, 2011, 07:13:39 PM
Northern edge of Forest camp territory looks like a good spot for a castaway to wash up.

Hey, maybe you'll meet us around there!

Or possibly our fleeing Troll...

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Healergirl on June 30, 2011, 07:13:39 PM

Okay, here it is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111935.0

I still need to hear from RubySlippers about where her lair is, but that can wait since where ever it is on this side of the island they would both have known to come to this place for the best pickings of the wreckage.

So now just 2 more players and the game will have fully taken off.

Aether

I have my character in not myth weaver form yet, but all the numbers are worked out.

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Aether on July 01, 2011, 06:44:46 AM
I have my character in not myth weaver form yet, but all the numbers are worked out.

I am more interested in how you want to start than your character sheet at this point.

RubySlippers

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on June 30, 2011, 08:38:43 PM
  Okay, here it is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=111935.0

I still need to hear from RubySlippers about where her lair is, but that can wait since where ever it is on this side of the island they would both have known to come to this place for the best pickings of the wreckage.

So now just 2 more players and the game will have fully taken off.

It will be around the Hill Fort maybe with some forest community folk dropping by, since its open to all peaceful folk.

LisztesFerenc

Okay so that’s 2,000gp spent on the property. Do you want to spend any more of your WBL on accessories for the place?

RubySlippers

I'm spending 3000 gp altogether its a druid home its rustic but has a nice living area in back in a nice smaller cave, she tends to keep it basic the only place that is marked off is a side pool with four standing poles with druidic runes on them and a few low stones to mark it off.

I have her almost ready will send her over today.

LisztesFerenc

Aether

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on July 01, 2011, 12:29:53 PM
  I am more interested in how you want to start than your character sheet at this point.

Okie Dokies.  I bought the mithral +4 chain shirt.  The rest I would like to go into his laboratory and his ship and stone wright tools.  That being the rest of his gold for level.  I would like him to be working on the hull of a design for a new ship when he runs out of a key ingredient.  He has to go to the main land to fetch it, no light under taking, say 1000 gp of supplies.

Maybe we can introduce him on the mainland and his island home will remain private.

What you think?

LisztesFerenc

Quote from: Aether on July 04, 2011, 12:21:21 AM
Okie Dokies.  I bought the mithral +4 chain shirt.  The rest I would like to go into his laboratory and his ship and stone wright tools.  That being the rest of his gold for level.  I would like him to be working on the hull of a design for a new ship when he runs out of a key ingredient.  He has to go to the main land to fetch it, no light under taking, say 1000 gp of supplies.

Maybe we can introduce him on the mainland and his island home will remain private.

What you think?

Okay, here's your game thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112338.0

As for +4 armour, such a magical item would cost 16k, which is more gold than you have, but you could get a +3 shirt for 9k.

Healergirl

Ixy, I just read your post about Xen jumping to conclusions concerning what class Aeryn is.  I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe!

Aether

Working on getting back into a rhythm on E, bare with me.

Healergirl

Vinny summoned Owlbear skeletons?  Undead?  Oh dear.  Aeryn and Vinny might have words over that.

I should probably look up Rao, see what sort of god he/she/it is.

Tagan

Greyhawk god of Peace through Reason.

Shihong is playing the character very well.

Healergirl

Well, I suppose it would be "reasonable" to talk peacefully with a man who can summon Owlbear Skeletons.

Crovonovin

That it would be!   ;D  Even more reasonable to give an old man his fair chance to explain himself.

Aether

Would you like me to just break my character from camp and head into the mine, LisztesFerenc?

LisztesFerenc

Sorry, stopped checking this thread after the game threads were posted, what your character does it up to you Aether. If I've made a mistake in their actions tell me.

LisztesFerenc

Some places have opened up in the game so I will be acceptation a small number of new applicants, probably around 2-3.

Rhaegar14

Quote from: LisztesFerenc on September 18, 2011, 07:47:11 PM
Some places have opened up in the game so I will be acceptation a small number of new applicants, probably around 2-3.

Are any of the 3.5 sourcebooks banned? Also, who is already in the game (i.e. character types)? With all due respect, I don't want to read through seven pages when you could probably summarize it in a paragraph.

I'm thinking a Warblade (ToB), Binder (ToM), or maybe Dread Necromancer (HoH).

Also, how would Level Adjustments on races like Drow work out in E6? I'm only vaguely familiar with the concept, but if you cap out at CL 6, that +2 LA would hurt like HELL.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

yesiroleplay

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=9468
still a work in progress.  I don't know if I'll have time to finish her before the weekend, but that would be the latest.