Be Brave & Don't Die! [IC, Homebrew]

Started by Oreida Wesker, May 17, 2014, 05:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreida Wesker

Not a bad start on this and hoping for more peeps.

So far, no idea where PistolPioneer and Scarification are.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Oreida Wesker

Yay!! New player, CarnivaloftheGoat!

A lovely lady with a adorable, spunky idea! -gives her a free cookie!-

Edit:

I do want to put something up to say that I do not have a lot of net time right now, not just due to the moving, but the location. I'm pressed up to the shadow of a mountain that literally boarders a National Park.

Before next month, I will move in, finally. It's been 50 days since I moved out from my residence due to lack of money, being a substitute is not easy and since I didn't start off at the beginning of the school year, I went through the summer practically broke, but floating with optimism. I thank people whom are holding on in their interest and also my current players whom have not abandoned my game, waiting patiently. I'm still ripped on making this game in every detail with my players and have been making maps for the campus & a three tier dorm facility. Next will be the adventure realms, but currently with all the down time I've had, I've been drawing races and fine tuning their culture backgrounds to add to the Delightful Cookies System [DCS] thread.

Thank you guys so much for looking and paying an ounce of attention to the game. Hoping to get 5 more players by September and I figure they'll all come in when they see just how serious tis am!

OXOX~!
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.