Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

Granted. Unfortunately overnight the sky manages to pour down so much snow that you can't leave your house for several days... Hope you've got some emergency food stored up.

I wish that there could be a single day of peace on Earth that didn't come from everyone dying, or being unconscious, and didn't result in war or plague for any length of time.

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

SilentGemini

Granted. The ground splits in to enough pieces to separate everyone individually. The cracks in the earth are far too wide for anyone to cross without falling into the earths core. No one can kill or maim, because they are completely isolated. Every man has indeed become an island.

I wish for the power to control the actions and thoughts of the people around me.

Tamhansen

Granted, but the power comes at the cost of controlling your own actions and thoughts, leading you to make others do completely random things, till your frustration leads to you sending every one on a psychotic rampage.

I want a cookie
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Adammair

*laughing my ass off at your response to Gemini's wish, Katataban*

Granted, but it's the softest, moistest, most gooey cookie you've ever eaten, but there's absolutely no milk to wash it down with.

I wish for a single rose that will make any woman do my bidding.

Phoenixrisen

Granted, but that any woman just happens to be a wrinkled up old lady of 105 who can barely even walk.

I wish I could get a decent amount of sleep.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Tamhansen

granted from now on you get as much sleep as your body needs, unfortunately sleep only comes just before you reach the climax of a sexual nature, and everytime you're close to that, you fall asleep.

I wish for more people to join E!
ons and offs

Captain Maltese

Another 20.000 people arrive, after an article on.... Foxnews. Half the forums get dedicated to politics, then the other half gets increasingly politicized too.

I wish I was sharing this mug of coffee with someone sweet.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Phoenixrisen

Granted. Unfortunately she's made completely of crystallized honey and the ants and bees start coming for her immediately.

I wish it wasn't so hard to find a decent job with a good pay and keep it.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Flaming

Granted, it becomes so easy that everybody could find it and you end up always second and don't get it.

I wish I found this forum earlier

Tamhansen

You did, but then you had a rare case of Lacunar amnesia, making you forget that specific event.

I wish the next poster has a great day
ons and offs

JDboots

Thanx I did but now I am depressed because tomorrow can never live up to today.

I wish a long lost love re enters your life.

Flaming

I'll grant that with eagerness, but she is going to break my heart again.

I wish the above doesn't happen (the breaking thing, I mean)

Adammair

Granted. She cuts your still-beating heart out of your chest with a butcher knife, holds it in her hand until it stops beating, and you collapse to the floor, dead. But the heart doesn't break, it simply stops working. XD

I wish my ex-girlfriend was still alive.

SummerWhispers

Granted, but she is, and always will only be alive in your heart, and memories.

I wish I could get the inspiration to get my request thread up today.

Lirliel

You manage to create a request thread today, but it is so taxing that it leaves you drained of all your inspiration for the rest of the month.

I wish I was here: "New Orleans...1951...a bar full of genius players, double dealing, sweet talking players with more on their mind than numbers, converge where the hustlers lay on the sugar thicker than the cheap wine that flows in the back rooms of the gambling halls. Eyes shift to the white girl who is obviously lost, or from out of town. And as soon as the timpani plays and she grabs the microphone, her voice moves her from pariah to princess of the pleasure dome. A coincidence ? No, not really..."
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

SummerWhispers

Granted, but you will be stuck there for ever, singing and entertaining, in a universe  not really of your birth.

I wish could be on a island in the tropics, drinking fruity drinks and laying on the hot sand by day.......entertaining myself, with the hot nightlife by evening.

Adammair

Granted. You are on an island in the tropics, drinking fruity drinks and laying, naked, on the hot sand by day. And did I mention the only other inhabitants of this island are pygmies that only come out at night to enjoy the nightlife, as well? :P

I wish that I was on an island in the tropics, surrounded by beautiful women in thong bikinis by day, and getting to know said beautiful women better by evening.

SummerWhispers

Granted,  all the women on the Island do not have the the ability  to have and type of physical relationship with you, so you seem to have wished for a ...self service...island. :P

I wish for a pirate to come and take me away on his ship from the island above , so I will have some male company and not Pygmies.

Lirliel

Wish granted, but like most pirates his hygiene isn't up to standard. Nor is the crew, what is up to standard is the fact they haven't seen a woman in a LONG time.

I wish that everyone would just get along a little better with each-other.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Zaer Darkwail

Your wis comes true, society develops a bill which supresses any aggressive thoughts and emotions. But as side result it suppresses also any emotions which produces adreanline....including thrill having sex and most hormone activity as well.

I wish everyone was economically egual; meaning no one has more than other what comes to money or property or food.

SummerWhispers

Granted but now that everyone is equal, they have no drive to accomplish more as it will do them not good, as to getting a head of anyone or having something different.

I wish that everyone were judged  by our deeds and not what we appear to be.

Chipotle

Granted but now no one has nice hair.  We all work hard to better society...but everyone in the shampoo industry is out of a job.

I wish I could see a shooting star tonight...

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted; you get see it before it curves down and your hit by the fragment of the meteor which survived the atmosphere.

I wish earth would skyrocket in space travel science and succeed develop working other planet colonization program/methods.

Chipotle

Granted, now we pollute all the things all the time all over the solar system.

I wish I would get approved.

wraid

Quote from: Chipotle on February 20, 2012, 03:59:20 PM
Granted, now we pollute all the things all the time all over the solar system.

I wish I would get approved.

Granted, but you get banned after your next post.

I wish I was a genius