The foot print of the gods

Started by Nexus1199, November 25, 2012, 04:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

I am looking for a partner to have a mind control RP with:

Growing up my character knew he was different, he was smarter than everyone around him--or at least able to predict what would happen and know what his teachers would say before they did. As he grows older his powers grow stronger before sending him into a fit of insanity where he tried to rape your character or maybe assaulted her when she refused to acknowledge him as god/a god. As a result he was sent to a "camp" to regain his sanity. When there he was trained to control his powers and expand on them. Returning after a year to meet with the woman he hurt he seems apologetic but has secret motives. Planting thoughts in her head about the event and a few orders that turn her into a horny mess and unable to cum unless she has his cum in her, she starts to dream of being abused by him. After a few days she is unable to control herself and goes to him and begs for sex, making her bark and humiliating her he gives her his cock rough and hard. In the beginning it is a cycle revolves around four or five days but as the plot and story progresses me conditions her to become more and more desperate to deal with the painful need to pleasure him and receive his seed. Several weeks later she moves into his new home and is turned into his pet and forced to live as an animal.

[/size]
[/size]That is a rough draft, if you are interested please feel free to expand, detract, and otherwise modify the plot to fit anything you may want.