Double Agents - Game Thread [Game over- Spies Win!]

Started by Galactic Druid, September 06, 2013, 12:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunshineSparkle

She had an idea about who might be convenient for the second mission, Josietta was a solid agent and her assets would help completing the mission, leading surely to a success. "I have faith in her abilities."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

LordHarketh193

Josietta

( not enough time between lessons to post long.)

James Moriarty

Mr Bigglesworth

"Yes, James and many of the others are right, Josietta will make an excellent team leader."

Remiel

"Clearly, there was someone on James' team--James, myself, Aadreal, and Ryven--that wanted to sabotage the mission.  Although not all of us are spies, obviously at least one of us is.  The prudent move would be to send an entirely new team for the next mission."

He nodded his approval of Josietta as the next team leader.

Sasha

Sasha tilted her head when Remiel spoke ....biting the inner lining of her lip. Spies ... failed mission ...someone on that team was playing both sides of the fence. Well now ....if one were doing that casting suspicion on the others would make one look better . Her mind toyed with it all ...maybe a female perspective would be a little keener than the good professor . Or maybe the last team leader was indeed the wrench tossed into the machine to shut down the line . Images of that made her draw in a deep breath ...this game was never more fun , what was more exciting than finding out exactly what hidden skeletons were in her comrades closets so to speak . Hilarious really when the whole world seemed to be coming out of them these days ....one would think it an honor .

" I also believe Josietta might bring a new prospective to things ....she has proven herself most worthy in the past ..."  nodding her head in agreement with what the others in the room had already seemed to be thinking .

She would go along with the majority for now ....though the woman was pleased at least to hear her own name mentioned. Moving back over to her computer ..maybe she ought to just find out a little more about the professor . He seemed likely to have the most interesting dirty little secrets . Uncovering anything would just make her day anyways . Besides ...no need to waste time in idle chit chat ..the coffee pot was brewing and the hazelnut smell filled the room . " Oh and I made another pot of coffee if anyone is interested ...."  one had to attempt those social graces ever now and then . Least that was what she had always been told. 

Galactic Druid

With a landslide of support from her peers, Josietta was the clear choice for the new team leader. It would be up to her to puck the next team of four to cover up the mistakes of the previous mission. As before with the last mission, the agents had nearly 48 hours to discuss among themselves who the best choice would be before the leader's selection was due.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Josietta

She brushed her blonde hair back and considered who was saying what and who didn't say much at all. The mannerisms of some of those around her struck her as odd and she didn't feel completely on board with their loyalty. When the choice was made for leader, she was honored to be chosen and considered to be a leader even if she wasn't a hundred percent sure she was the best choice of those present. Due to her uncertainly she decide to pick her team members as people she felt would help her lead this into a successful mission. "I would like for Sasha, Sunshine, and Mr Bigglesworth to join me." Standing from her seated position, she smoothed her black pencil skirt and removed her coat from the chair behind her. She was prepared to head out and hopefully fix this issue before it became something even more problematic for them all.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Galactic Druid

Josietta was already proving to be the leader they felt she could. She wasted no time asserting herself as leader and selecting her team, even deciding to put herself on the line as well. With the team decided, it was time for the agency to once again decide if they approved of the mission.

Same as before, everyone please PM me your vote to approve or deny the mission.

Sasha

Well now that was indeed a way to take charge ...as the woman had spoken out the one thing she had been waiting for . Yes her name ..now she could prove herself . Giving a nod of acceptance to the woman she respected as a colleague. The thrill of the adventure ahead made the woman square off her shoulders as she moved to prepare.

Final approval had to be given ...give her time to go over the file on last time . Memorize it ...get into the part she was about to play. It tingled in her veins ...for she was ready to do now once again what she had trained all this time for . Trying to keep down those nagging images of everything that could possibly go wrong . Fear and Adrenaline a very intoxic mix when trying to read over a case file . One never knew if they missed something .

Sasha moved off to examine the information ready to head out when the approval came down from above.

Galactic Druid

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. As soon as I get a tiebreaker, I'll post.

Galactic Druid

With a vote of 6 to 4, the mission was approved! Those of you on the mission, please send me your success or sabotage PMs!

Galactic Druid

This time around, the agents had no chance to rest once they returned from their mission. The director was already waiting with the rest of the team upon their return. "Well, it seems our branch has managed to redeem itself." He began, pushing out his chair to offer his hand to Josietta. "The mission was a complete success! As we speak enemy forces are diverting to a remote location that they believe we're basing our operations out of, allowing free motion for our other branches. With everyone cleared for ops, we can finally get started on our real mission."

Reaching for the table, the director picked up a folder, laying out a series of photos on the table. "This is a lab our enemy is operating out in East Asia. They've been developing some sort of new age weapons within, and our sources tell us they're dangerously close to a breakthrough. We have a plan for getting a team inside, it first, we're going to need to prepare. We're going to need to secure funds to supply our outfit, as well as an unregistered aircraft for drop off and extraction. It can't be one of ours, my superiors don't want to run the risk of recognition. Luckily, we have a solution."

The director laid out a second series of photos as he continued. "This is one of three farms run by the drug lord Walter White's cartel. It's also the center of their distribution operation. The crop duster hanger, highlighted here, is actually the 'company' vault. It's highly secured, but it's the perfect place to secure both the funds we need and a suitable extraction vehicle, all the while dealing a blow in our ongoing war on drugs. It won't be easy, this is a 5 man job, but I'm confident the right team can pull it off. On that note, as usual, you'll need to select a new team leader, we don't want Josietta taking all the heat every mission. Good luck agents, and Godspeed."

Same as before guys, time to vote on your new leader, which has to be someone new to the role.

Mr Bigglesworth

Since Josi's team did so well, I say we pick somebody from her team to lead the next; how about Sunshine?

Josietta

Josietta nods in agreement with the choice and smiles. "Yes.. Sunshine was a good asset to the team.. I think she will make a fine leader."

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

Aadreal

"I agree.  Sunshine is a good choice."

James Moriarty

Sasha

Sasha glanced over at the woman they were speaking about ...." Indeed , Sunshine would make an excellent choice ...." nodding in agreement . Feeling the pressure of the situation mounting now . They needed another win ...had to have it . Besides the department would all benefit if they were able to pull this off .

Heading over then to the coffee pot ....she concentrated on making a fresh pot . Grabbing a cream stick ...why not , hell with the diet . It was a small victory and this next one would be even sweeter . The woman's confidence level was improving by the minute.

yugi006

He agreed with the others that Sunshine would make a perfect choice.

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine smiled at her colleagues and tossed her vote as well. "Yugi looks capable too."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Galactic Druid

Sunshine already has the majority, so I'm going to call it now since I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend. Whenever you're ready, miss sparkle, go ahead and post your team, and you guys can start PMing me your votes the moment she does. I'll tally everything up once I'm back on Sunday evening.

SunshineSparkle

She grabbed a handful of files and went through the different data numbers and reports. She looked at the random notes and observations made during the previous missions, in no time she had her list of agents made and ready. She verified one last time her choice and exited her office, paper in hand.

"Josietta, Yugi, Sasha and Ryven. Please come with me."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Josietta

Josi nodded to Sunshine and gathered up her coat, ready to go on the next mission.  She would back their leader in anyway she needed.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Sasha

Sasha grabbed her cup of coffee up ....good thing she had just filled it up . The file in her hand ....as she swiped another doughnut up ...this one was an apple fritter . Sweet ...Tim Horton's too so every bite would be savored . Maybe on the return she could swing by and pick up an espresso machine . Least that way she could do hard shots of coffee .

It was the thrill of it all though that made that adrenaline flow ... time to prove herself worthy yet again . Following out after Sunshine . Seemingly somewhat pleased about the members of her team .