Charlies Angels: Next Generation (Still Recruiting Male & Female Characters)

Started by Norsegod1839, May 17, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

It is!

Dragon once we get yours I will make the character sheet room and the intro!

Phaia

Norse, Hope you do not mind I gave Edi the twist that she is a granddaughter of a former angel? I never said which one of course!  ;D

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Phaia on May 24, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Norse, Hope you do not mind I gave Edi the twist that she is a granddaughter of a former angel? I never said which one of course!  ;D

Of course not! I liked it!

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

If any of you gals want a male love interest for the after mission part of the role play then let me know. IE background characters.

Of course I am sure Bosley is open for one as well as my character for a female on female romance.  However I can create a variety of cast for every one as well as the villians the angels will be going up against.

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys.  I do apologize that it is taking so long.  I believe one of you is in another group with me where the last few days I had informed you guys that I was back and forth to the doctor for a few days and a hospital trip was on the table.  Luckily my health (though still needing to get better) is not so bad that I needed a trip to the hospital but I did want to let you guys know why this has been taking me so long: Along with my own health concerns (fatigue being a big part,) my daughter who is almost 9 months old just had to be rushed to the walk-in clinic running a fever for 24+ hours and the highest being 101.5.  I will be getting my character up when I get a chance but if it's ok with Norse, I don't want to hold you up any further.  I've got some ideas on how to write her in still in a leadership role if Norse is still ok with that but after/during their first mission so that I can take care of myself and my daughter as a priority but you guys aren't waiting on me.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Dragongoddess

@Red: Thank you!  Doctor says since she doesn't have teeth yet and he doesn't hear any congestion, we're probably looking at her teeth being the source of the problem BUT it could be a viral infection.  Nothing serious but my baby constantly wants attention when she doesn't feel good and waking up every 4 hours because the medicine wore off does not help either of us sleep well.  Haha

RedPhoenix

Dragongoddess

Yea I'm hoping it's the teeth though since she already steals whatever solid foods she can get and grinds them with her gums to a point where she can swallow them safely so if she has teeth when this is all over I can worry less about her choking when she steals food.

Norsegod1839

Dragon

I've only had a chance to glimpse at this but got the basic gist! Please take all the time you need to start this up and get the ball rolling. I am going to go ahead and post the character room in a bit (or possibly tomorrow) and then as for the intro I will post that as well.

I will talk with you more Dragon when I get a chance to read through all thats happening but just know you take all the time you need!

Doomblade403xxx

Sorry to hear about your injuries/ailments Dragon. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of your body as you only get one.

As far as Bosley having a love interest to start...I am ok with it just developing in game if it happens. Lots more fun having a clumsy awkward bosley who's shy and stammering around pretty ladies if he doesnt have a pretty lady of his own. Loads of rp gold and comedy relief.

Phaia

Dragon, hun your health always comes first and I know very well about teething problems. Though mine happened a few years back. the boy was a a real pain to be around when he was teething.
You have a hug and my thoughts. Get well and if all else fails make father drive him around the blocks umpteem times.

@Norse-- I have a couple of ideas for on again off again men in Edi's life [it is eddie not ede btw] also She will have room for the others to crash at ...Her house is at least a 3 bedroom on the beach
Hey ya always need one angel with money  ;D ;D

Norsegod1839

Sounds good Phaia if you want to pm me those on again off again men ideas feel free to do so

Dragongoddess

Phaia

@Dragon-- sorry to hear that. Dad's have uses ;) as long as they don't roll over and pull a pillow over their heads

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Phaia on May 26, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
@Dragon-- sorry to hear that. Dad's have uses ;) as long as they don't roll over and pull a pillow over their heads
If he's a good man but her sperm donor was an abusive one and I was too afraid.  She saved me and I made a decision before she was born that as long as I have anything to say in the matter, I will not allow that man to harm her in any way.  That meaning being a single mother, I would rather do that than see him cause her any pain.

RedPhoenix

Phaia

Phaia

You know I realized we angels each need our own car... several were used in the TV show each drove by a different angel...the classic being a 1976 Mustang Cobra II.

Edi being on the money side. Her grandfather left a nice house and a bunch of money and at least one hot car... I figure Edi drives a Mustang ... have to figure out the year.

Phaia

Norsegod1839

I could make an edit to the character sheet to include a car choice for each angel?

As in you guys get to pick the car.

Norsegod1839

Also I will try to get the opening post up today

as well as the character sheet

Norsegod1839

And also one more Atta Girl from me

Makes me sick to hear about abusive men in any way it's his loss though. Being a dad to my son is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I get to work from home to so I have never missed a single aspect of his life. Hes the one that lost that magical feeling. It's literally the best job in the world.