few partners wanted for bad intents [darkly, corpse-colored, drow]

Started by Einzig, November 13, 2011, 03:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

My thoughts fell on Drow recently.

There are a few group Drow games but I'd like something smaller and more intimate, hence fewer players total. I am envisioning two Drowish raiding parties from rival cities below the Underdark, both with predatory eyes towards a fat, ripe Elvish settlement dripping with sex and gold and magic, heavily fortified and well protected but no match for the carnage of the dark elves.  The competing parties of Drow raiders would routinely slaughter one another in the midst of their magical seige for the grand prize (a Macguffin I have not yet decided on).

What I would like is to see one player (or two) controlling each Drow group and another player (or two) controlling the defending city. So a total of three to six characters, depending. The nature of each party is wide open for creative interpretation, as well as the entire story - what I am most interested in is knowing if anyone is interested in a likeminded idea?

I like advanced writing, sardonic storytelling and black climaxes. contact me.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

elfguy

This seems interesting, I like the same concepts as you. I could control one of the Drow attack parties. I'm thinking of a Drow group where the females rule, and send the males in the front line with no concern about their well beings, just as cannon fodder. They would be captured and killed easily, but the female drow commanding them would be powerful enough to overcome the elvish defenses, although they too could be captured since they are over-confident.

Let me know.
----

Einzig

My desire is to not be specifically turnbase, as this can lead to enormous lag times in group dynamics. Rather, I would like to see, ideally three, semi-autonomous parties, two or more players in each who could function with the other groups of two or solely within itself, keeping their independent lines going within the greater communication.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.