Something completely different. [ M/M, UN ]

Started by Hemingway, January 08, 2011, 03:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

With this search, I am going to do something I have never tried, not once in the nearly 11 years since I was first exposed to RP. I'm going to search for an M/M pairing.

I had this curiosity, that slowly turned into an idea. It was going to be a Futa/Male thing. But then I thought, eh, why not just go all the way, and try something completely new? It's not like it can hurt, and who knows, maybe it'll turn out great.

Obviously, I'm stepping way outside my regular comfort zone here. What that means, above all, is that my regular ons and offs don't really apply. Certain things still do, but we can discuss the specifics later on. I also have some fairly particular ideas about the kinds of characters I want involved. I'm still no fan of feminine men, but they also shouldn't be macho lumberjack types. I'd prefer something in between, something that's vaguely but undeniably effeminate, but still capable of kicking your ass. I'm not exactly sure what to give as an example.

As for characters, I have some fairly specific wishes. I was considering making this Warcraft-themed, but that isn't really necessary, as the races from that setting are all that are really important. In other words, it can be Warcraft-themed, but it can also be an original setting using the appearance and basic concept of races from Warcraft, as the basis for characters. Worgen ( essentially werewolves, at least as far as appearance goes, with some variations from real-world myths ) and Blood Elves ( basically ordinary elves with a somewhat darker theme, could easily be substituted with something like dark elves ), are what I'm mainly interested in. However, the only thing I really ask is that none of the characters be ordinary humans. Anthros of any kind are also an option.

Beyond that, I'm fairly blank. Like I said, this is the very first time I look for an M/M pairing, so I haven't had a lot of time to settle on the details. I'm hoping I'll still have some luck. I think I'll just leave it at that, and see how it goes.