News:

Main Menu

What is

Started by Sacrah, August 07, 2006, 06:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

The average size of a mans cock.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Elvi

Bantom?
Pullet?
Average run of the mill cock?

Perhaps a Rode Island Red or Japanese fighting cock?

You'll have to be more specific on this one.......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sacrah

well you now the male endowments, their shafts. there dick you know....
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Elvi

OH!
You mean a PENIS?

Akioth

Elvi you know damn well what she meant, Granted this question shouldnt be in this topic. But Your sarcasm is a little offensive.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

No it isn't, what the hell is wrong with using the correct term for an organ of the human body?

A male organ is a PENIS
A female genitalia is a VAGINA

We are suposed to be adults here and if the correct word can't be used, then what's the point in asking the question in the first place?

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Akioth

Well than I expect you to go to every person on this Site male and female who has referred to the male organ as a cock and inform them of their error.

I don't disagree with the use of the correct term, but to get all elitist when you know what they are talking about is ridiculous.

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Elvi

Elitist?

If people are wanting to call a male penis a cock, willy, pinky, winky, dinky, weeny or whatever, then that is fine by me.
However, if they want to ask a serious question about the male genetalia, then I would expect them to use the correct term.

GothicFires

If one is to get techical about cocks... then you have to be techical about the birds to... they are male chickens. Cock is an alternative word for Rooster, just as it is for a penis. Here is a list of all the other wonderful things that can be attributed to the four letter word courtesy of dictionary.com

cock      n.

An adult male chicken; a rooster.
An adult male of various other birds.
A weathervane shaped like a rooster; a weathercock.
A leader or chief.
A faucet or valve by which the flow of a liquid or gas can be regulated.
The hammer of a firearm.
The position of the hammer of a firearm when ready for firing.
A tilting or jaunty turn upward: the cock of a hat.
Vulgar Slang. The penis.
Archaic. The characteristic cry of a rooster early in the morning.

The nature of the question was easy to understand. Some people have a diffiuclt time saying the word penis. So why 'expect' them to use the word if it make them uncomfortable?
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Elvi

Why expect an adult not to when asking an adult question?

Akioth

Because we don't live in a perfect world Elvi, And sometimes you have to let some things slide. I'm not upset about what you did, im more upset with how you did it. You publically degraded her, you attacked her. That wasn't very kind at all. If you want to be particular about how people ask questions fine. But do it nicely.

Elvi

So...if I'd hidden my remarks behind a little silly yellow dot with a stupid face on it, then that would have been fine?

Read what you will into my remarks Akioth, you normally do......

GothicFires

acutally yes silly little dots and commas would have been much better. They allow inflection in otherwise emotionless connections of black dots on a screen.

regardless of how you intended it to be portrayed it came across rudely. The only people that anyone has a right to expect someone to follow their expectations is their children while they are legally responsible for them or their employees while they are being paid. If you don't respect other people then people loose respect for you and it appears here that you had no respect for Fayth at all.

but then to keep true to my words I don't have the right to expect anything of you at all.
looking for new games

Elvi

If I actually understood what you were actually trying to say there, then I would answer it Firegoddess.

What have children got to do with this or infact employers/employees?

GothicFires

i was trying to say it as politically correct and inpersonable as possible to make a point not an attack

simply put... you have no right to expect anyone to use words you wish them to use.

with the exception of your children or your employees

of which faythe is neither.
looking for new games

Elvi

So.......
I should not expect an adult, asking an adult question, on an adult site, to use appropriate and propper terminology? 

Lirliel

Or you should not be utterly anal about it, not everyone is perfectly schooled in the english language. Understand that, or some like to use other phrases.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elvi

Anal Lirliel?
Expecting a question to have the right word in it?

I am sure that even the most illiterate of us and the most inept with the English language know that a male's organ is a Penis......

Lirliel

No continuing to give shit about it, fine you said it. Done!
You have this nagging urge it seems to push your will through, and to be frank. It's annoying...

Sacrah

in away why does it look like my question hasnt been answered

GothicFires

she did what she needed to do to convey the question she wanted to ask. so no you don't have the right to expect people to ask questions according to your oppinion of the proper termonilogy. What a person is comfortable with in saying can very depending on their up bringing and cultural factors. Her use of the word cock was appropirate to the dictionary defintion. The comment made because she did not use medical termonilogy was, in my oppinion, done with poor taste.

there was a time when i would not have thought that a comment like that would have come from you.

Faythe,
Lirliel posted a link that will anwser your question in one of her earlier posts
looking for new games

Elvi

Lirliel gave you a link to Wicki Faythe, if you flick back a page you'll find it.

And no Lirliel, I don't push my will through, I just defend myself.

Elvi

Moondazed

Not to jump in the frying pan... but a PM would have been MUCH kinder, Elvi.  I believe that you asked for that courtesy from others, so it's only fair to offer it as well.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~