Prototype [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, November 07, 2010, 11:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

This is a futuristic setting, one that has to do with different planets, space travel, space colonies, ports, and so on and so forth.  Please check out My Role Play References before sending me a PM of interest.  We can discuss the details together.  I am open for discussion, ideas, suggestions and questions.  Note that I am looking for a role playing partner who can be detailed and descriptive when necessary and can manage a few paragraphs per post.

The Prototype

You, the main female of this story, was sent out with an exhibition team to explore the remains of a massive ship floating around in space.  Its origins is unknown, what happened to this tattered and broken down ship is unknown.  It's environment is unknown so you must be careful and cautious.  Exploring the ship with your team you find there is no sign of life at all.  No survivors, not even a body laying around.  Completely abandoned and empty though there are many signs of foul play.  Though you soon come across a large, thick door that has been locked down.  You and your team blast it down, discovering a hidden laboratory that seems to be untouched and unscathed but like the rest of the ship it is abandoned...except for one figure that his hooked up and floating in a tank.  As you slowly approach it, you find the figure up a well built and attractive male with long flowing hair.  As you get closer and closer, his fingers and eyebrows twitch until his eyes shoot open and stare directly at you almost as if he could sense your presence.  A cold, emotionless stare looks upon you.  You have just discovered the one and only survivor and last remaining being on the ship, but just what is he and why is he hooked up like this?

So that's how it all starts.  Your character could be human, or some other exotic alien race.  She could be some sort of scientist, maybe a pilot, just a common foot soldier or a combination.  I plan on him being rather mysterious, quiet and calm...though he will be strong, dominant, perhaps a bit possessive and rough.  He will often give into his lust, basic instincts and urges.  His character will slowly unravel during the role play, and I do plan for the two of them to create a bond and eventual romance.  We can discuss the details if you wish, but this is basically what I am going for at the moment.