Failed Stripper!

Started by stormkitten, April 20, 2009, 12:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tachi

You failed as a stripper because you kept stabbing whoever tried to touch you with Masamune.

Avis habilis

Tachi failed as a stripper because what with his arms buckled behind his back, he couldn't undo his pants.

Greg MD

Avis failed as a stripper because the rent on the club couldn't be paid in fruit, insects, and nuts, the currency that his feathered fans offered for his performance.

Lady Annabelle

Greg failed as a stripper because one night, got lower than the normal amount, so burnt down the strip club in a fit of rage with the help of lady demons.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

Lady Annabelle failed as a stripper because.....because uh...I suppose the only explanation was that her beauty was unmatched by any woman in the land and they all rioted to have her fired and her weenie boss caved into the pressure and wrongfully fired her gorgeous ass!

Tevan

Greg failed as a stripper because come on no one really likes a kiss ass :)

Black Shuck

...and Tevan failed as a stripper when his Mom dragged him outta the club by his ear yelling:

"You were always such a nice boy, where did your father and me go wrong!"

*[Black Shuck]: adjusts the collar of his hobbo coat with a smug smile of self-satisfaction.*

Lady Annabelle

Black Shuck failed as a stripper because the owners wanted to protect his own safety.  The price of ivory from a bear is so high that they feared that poachers would hunt him every night.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

She failed as a stripper because it was finally decided that she was far too much of a prick tease, appearing much more modest than any stripper should be.

Prefect Mos

Failed as a stripper cause he was too busy paying customers to let him do that again.

ShrowdedPoet

Failed as a stripper cause they couldn't keep their clothes off
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Lady Annabelle

ShrowdedPoet failed as a stripper because she was kidnapped by pirates never to be seen from again because she chose to be kidnapped.

Quote from: Greg MD on July 08, 2009, 01:49:38 AM
She failed as a stripper because it was finally decided that she was far too much of a prick tease, appearing much more modest than any stripper should be.

TRUTH!