Looking for writing partners/victims *g*

Started by Methos, March 15, 2008, 04:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Methos

I'm rather open to a number of different sort of roleplays, and by all means if anyone has any ideas feel free to toss them at me and I'll give them my due consideration. Below I'll list a few things that I rather enjoy roleplaying.

1. A rampaging barbarian - I'm rather fond of scenes that revolve around my playing a savage, a viking or some sort of roguish warrior whom is set loose upon the unsuspecting world about him. Naturally as this moves through combat, to kidnapping and well sex of course. Whom exactly is kidnapped can vary a princess, noblewoman, sorcessess, female cleric, it has various permutations and naturally how the relationship evolves tends to depend on the people.

2. The Knight Errant - I also enjoy roleplaying the dashing hero so to speak which is likely somewhat more agreeable for those of you that aren't particularly into non-consentual. In this sort of scenario, my character tends to be roaming knight of some note, perhaps down on his luck after the death of his patron or a falling out. Hence he's set out upon the open road to seek adventure, and fortune and of course discovers the opporunity for that and much more in the form of some damsel in distress beset by enemies, monsters or other forms of misfortune. Naturally he winds up working with her to overcome that, and its something more than a 'working' relationship.

3. Creature of the Night - I rather like the idea of playing a demon or vampire who appears to torment a woman riddled with guilt over some transgression she had committed. At first its a subtle torment, appearing primarily to mock and taunt her, preying upon her own feelings of guilt and failure. Although gradually building in intensity as he causes her world to spiral out of control.

I'll toss up a few more ideas as they come to me.

"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."

Ons and offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590

Methos

New idea - Captain America/Some other hero vs. Werewolf Women of the SS

I had a tangential thought earlier today, I recalled seeing this faux trailer for the Grindhouse movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQifXaOboMU called Werewolf Women of the SS (which truthfully looked more interesting than the movie itself). Now the idea of a bunch of vixenish werewolf women running around WW2 Europe wrecking havoc appeals to me. Naturally as they're creations of the SS some allied hero would be dispatched to deal with them, Captain America springs to mind as its the right era for him. With the costumed hero seeking to foil the planes and with combat, struggles and other hijinks emerging. The details of course could be worked out if anyone is interested.
"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day."

Ons and offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13590

Xanaphia

I would love to try one or two with you.. I'm not sure of my ability with these sorts of roleplays, but if you have the patience, I would love to try it with you. :]