Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 11:17:54 AM
*gasp* I LOVE THE HATTER!

Well I'm glad!

I sure hope poor little lost Ruby doesn't get bamboozled into one of his Tea Parties  :-X

someinheritthewealth

Okay going to go insane the caretaker of the school shall be Hastur - The King in Yellow :D

Name: Hastur - The King in Yellow

Position: Caretaker/Janitor

Family: "I was neither born nor created, I merely exist fool and you be wise to run off now."

Personality: Hastur, the King of Leng and Dream World is cunning, malicious without care for puny mortals and merely serves as caretaker because he lost a game to death. He loaths everyone in the school but has been known to befriend those who play chess, although he has also been known to persaude people to try and free him so he can destroy the place.

Background: All you need to know is never utter his true name when alone with him, not even his so-called chains placed on him will stop him ending you.

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Abilities:
Unknown, just remember he is a Great Old One and his powers are only kept under control by the Headmaster who beat him at a chessgame.

Ironwolf85

Beware the light of corsaca
Still it might explain all the horny romping... being a being of debauchry and all.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Malgriff

Knowing Ruby she'll probably think it's a normal tea party X3 she's in for a heck of a ride at this school.

Loving all of these characters, then again I love a good villain <3

Jefepato

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 11:54:21 AM
Name: Hastur - The King in Yellow

Position: Caretaker/Janitor
Good lord, I cannot imagine how annoyed he must be.

Juggtacular

Hastur and Death will have a very interesting relationship I think.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 22, 2014, 04:51:06 PM
Hastur and Death will have a very interesting relationship I think.

Pretty much he hates you, loaths your very existence and wishes to completely annihlate the school, reason he's not a teacher is he's too dangerous and smart to be trusted with the student in classroom capacity ;).

Juggtacular

Malgriff

Malgriff

I can see a lot of students fearing the P.E teacher or wanting to do so well she'll notice X3 excellent.

someinheritthewealth

I could see this reaching over 1000 posts and becoming large scale rp? I think the school needs libarian kinda tempted to introduce one more, but she's absurdly over powered and would be a teacher, she is the personification of fear, she's only one other than Death who could put up a challenge to Hastur.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Oooooh do tell :D

Her name is Hitomi Akumu and at her essence she can drive a whole room into abject fear, morphing the surroundings, creating impossible realities and making you mentally believe things are there. Because she's personification of fear she can't actually die, she can only be made innert by making a place devoid of fear, as for what teacher probably something like Fear and Paranoia - Studying How to Use This to Control and Hurt Others.

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 09:51:39 PM
Sounds menacing. "No Student's in the library!"

As I said she would teach, although I think we should have a Libarian :),

Jugg, you and I need to create lesson plan, I already provided The Fear Class

RainyHigh

Holy crap I guess this is going to start. All of these characters!!! And I haven't even started my character sheet for the past FIVE days. I am such a slacker...

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

someinheritthewealth

I think if we wish to fill the teachers we encourage more than one character, we have head teacher, janitor, physical education and whatever mad hatter teaches.

Malgriff

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
As I said she would teach, although I think we should have a Libarian :),

Jugg, you and I need to create lesson plan, I already provided The Fear Class

We can discuss classes in the OOC thread, I'll have it up some time later today or tomorrow morning at the latest. If you all come up with class ideas you can post them there and we can arrange how the game will start and go.

RainyHigh

@GM(s?): Would it be best if I create a character that is staff of the school then? I am fine with that if it is needed.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Malgriff

yes I'm no good at GMing myself so those with characters as Staff would be Gm's of a sort who will discuss what's going on in the background while the students do their thing around the castle. Should we separate the OOCs ? One for staff one for student's or would that complicate things?

someinheritthewealth

Fear
Physical Education and Combat
Dark Magik
    Necromancy
    Blood
    Elemental
Science
Leadership
Torture and Interrogation
Oratory

That's what I can come up with right now.

Malgriff

someinheritthewealth

I know, but I am on a roll also did say I could suggest some before then. As for second thing if you feel staff and students should have seperate OOC thread i see no harm.

Jefepato

I would like to propose that the scariest teacher of all should teach an innocuous or normal-sounding class.  Like math or something.

But it's kind of hard to top some of the staff members we've already seen.  I'll have to think about this.

someinheritthewealth

Jefe love that idea :D. Reminds me of Matilda musical 'Just wait for phys ed!"