The King of Crows [UN] Female wanted for An evil fantasy rp

Started by godfang, December 30, 2008, 01:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

The King of Crows

Setting:Fantasy/medieval. Titanika A continent in turmoil. It was once ruled by titans, god of the giants. Now it is run by humans, elves, and other races. The technology is early gunpowder era, but magic still exist.

Plot:A young enigmatic warlord, known only as 'The King of Crows' is gathering strength quickly. His dark armored legion sweeps through the lands, taking the land of other kingdoms, and leaving a trail of death and distraction. You play as one of his female retainer/s, perhaps a court magician, or a female general. Together we run a war to rule the nations, trampling nations underfoot, and rising to power

Mood:It will be dark, and bloody. I prefer that we both play evil characters, who are somewhat psychotic, but thats negotiable.

Sexual content:Most likely will vary depending on my partner. But expect some bdsm and some nasty surprises

Autumn Sativus

I might be interested. I've got an idea similar that has been nagging me, is this something specific you want, or is it open for some modification?
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

godfang