Your Best Friend (M/M, light human preferable)

Started by Nimmy, April 26, 2012, 04:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

The first thing I would ask any new partner is please read my O/Os! Thanks!

The bunny: It's the summer between your junior and senior year in high school, and you just came out to your best friends. Scariest moment of your life, but the funny thing was, you psyched yourself up for nothing. The two of them looked at you, shrugged, and went back to arguing about pizza toppings. Nothing big had changed. You were still you. So, following their lead, you didn't force the conversation and called in for the pizza the three of you normally split, since you knew the results of their argument would be the same as they always were. Nothing had changed. Nothing should have changed, at least.

Something did, though. Now that you were more self-aware and had admitted to yourself that yeah, you liked other guys, you realized that things had changed between you and Sebastian - Sebs. You had been friends with him since you were both five, spending every moment possible together during your childhoods and quite a significant amount of your free time now that you were older. Things were different for you now - now you knew that you had a crush on Sebs and had had one for a while now. The problem with that? You're pretty sure that Sebs is straight, but you've never been the type to sit on your thumbs and let things go. So... do you pine away and hope to find someone new, or do you risk fucking with your longtime friendship with Sebs...?

----

So there's the basic bunny. I'm looking for someone to play the recently outed high school student, somewhere around 17, as he figures out what he wants to do about his friend Sebastian (who is secretly bi-curious). Ideally I'm looking for a largely romance storyline, but as always with me, details are open for discussion. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, or otherwise take a look here for more ideas!

MzNurse

you got it. vanilla or or what? Oh...the pm thing.  YIM going.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Braioch

Ohhhh!

Jealous.

Fine, but I'm stealing Nurse!

-Absconds with-
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]