Sabbat's more lovey ideas.

Started by Sabby, May 20, 2008, 02:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Its been two long since I've thrown a nice little romance story into E :) something that doesn't just storm into it. So I'll put a template story down and hope for someone to come along looking for cavities ^^

Idea #1

High school students, naturally, just falling in love. The girl, shy and unpopular. The guy, the target of every female in the school, but single, kind, and a romantic with a heart of gold. Falls for her, much to the rage and disapointment of the collective, and becomes perfect boyfriend.

I want the game to start at the general time they start realizing the attraction, through to dating, and ending with their first time. The girl will be very frigid because of her shy nature, and it will take a long time for them to actually do it, and the first attempt the boy will actually stop for her. Because hes just that good :)

I know, nothing very interesting or new, but I need a fluffiness fix! <3

Idea #2

The same kind of innocent virginal love as the first game, but a brother and sister. I could try this as either a caring, kind older brother and his sweet, pure sister, or an older sister that looks out for her crybaby little brother. Hell, why not both :)

Sabby

Harmoneigh

Hey I would be interested in Idea 1 if you haven't found anyone yet.  :)

Sabby

#1 is still free :) your fairly new. How reliable are you with RP's?