Small Group Story Idea: Male/Female Couple X Submissive Female

Started by GnothiSeauton, August 14, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Taken from my One-on-One Seeking Thread...

NEW! Domestic Servitude NEW!
Small Group, Bondage or Extreme (depending upon kinks)
MxFxF
Male or Female Characters Wanted

Modern, Cash for Services, Couple, BDSM, Questioning of Morality, Servitude, Fracturing of a Relationship

This is a little bit of a variation upon my one-on-one story entitled "A Little Extra Cash".  Instead of it being a single male and the arrangement with a young woman, I thought of this as being a couple and the young woman they have brought in.

What I had thought of was the two of them, the husband and wife (middle aged, successful, kinky, etc) bringing in a young woman they had met through some sort of fetish personals site or something such as that as (possibly a live-in?) maid/servant to help the young woman be trained and further her experience in the lifestyle.  Perhaps it starts off as a non-sexual thing, but slowly evolves into that with rules.  Perhaps eventually the rules are broken and cast away.  For a story, I thought of this young woman slowly breaking apart the couple, through no fault of her own.  Maybe the young dominant couple start to divide, both becoming jealous and wanting her for their selves?  Perhaps the tension between them (demanding jobs, unsuccessful pregnancy attempts, etc) have created the fractures, and this young woman is unknowingly the spark that breaks it apart?

I've had this idea in my head for a little while now, and it just won't leave.  I haven't gotten much of any bites on it through the One-on-One section, so I decided to try it here and see if there were any interested parties.

As of right now, all three roles are up for grabs.  I have a little something of a preference for the dominant female in the couple, but I'm up for any of the three roles.  I definitely don't mind taking whichever is left.

This story idea is by no means etched into stone.  It's totally up for debate and altering.  Consider it my take or ideas on the dynamic between a couple and a submissive female. 

If you're interested, please send a message.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

DarkCassandra

Are you still looking for this? I know it's a little old, but I'd be interested in providing the sub girl in this situation.
BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!

EnglishMaster

In my turn I'd be interested in playing the man.  The narrative tension feels interesting.

Who desires whom? - That's one of those things that could be fluid, or changing.

Have you, GS, got a notion of what sort of work the middle-aged couple do?  I have a suggestion that the young woman works with one of the couple.  She might be somewhat awestruck by them: perhaps they could be something in the arts, he the administrator of a theatre, say, the older woman an actor/director, and the young woman wants to make her way in the drama world.  (But I'm up for other work-scenarios)

And perhaps this is something that's supposed to gee up their marriage after it's gone through a bad patch - but might in the medium term have the opposite effect?

Patrick