kind of Futuristic Space romance rp...

Started by HotCurryPie, April 20, 2010, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotCurryPie

Ok so I had a room based off of these series of books by Jayne Castle and her Ghost Hunters series.  Basically it's like 400 years in the future and 200 years ago Earth was able to travel through this Curtain of energy and settle on another planet called Harmony.  The curtain closed leaving the settlers stuck on Harmony.  Survival was needed, and it threw the settlers into a period of primitive lifestyle.  Now 200 years later they are able to have a lifestyle that is more comparative to modern to slightly in the future lifestyle.  What also has been growing is the people have begun exihibiting paranormal psychic senses, and there is an extinct alien race that has some remnant energy floating around called "ghosts" and getting caught in this energy is painful and potentially deadly....that's where "ghost hunters" come, and these are generally big tough, and some would say even rough men who can creat the same energy and subdue the "ghosts".  There are also "tanglers" that can undue the energy traps that are often found in the catacombs under the city-states that were formed by the early settlers. There are some other more obscure abilities that I can describe with interest.

Azmine

That's a really cool idea.  。◕‿◕。 You said you had a room, does that mean its no longer up or still there cause I wouldn't mind rping to this idea?

HotCurryPie

No the room itself isn't up there, I switched it out for my SoA room that I have on the site, but there are rooms for FF so if you want to actually do room roleplay we could rp there.

Azmine

Yes, that would be great. Could you give me a link cause that would help me greatly.  。◕‿◕。

HotCurryPie

we can rp on the MB I have for the room too, here is the link for that
http://cypresshope.proboards.com/
This will also give you information about some of the other powers and the setting of the room.