Female needed for any of 10 story ideas

Started by Stormrider, November 01, 2010, 10:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormrider

I am interested in playing the male character in a medium to long story line on any of the topics below. I am also interested in any ideas you might have as well.

I am not into immediate sex but more the interaction and character development between those involved. Romance is a must but the degree and type of relationship is open for discussion and evolution.  Experimentation with the characters and their relationship is fine. The location and era can be discussed to best suite your likes and dislikes. My writing length depends on what you write…if you write more so will I. I do post very often and am looking for someone that is active in posting multiple times a week.

Please PM me with any questions, offers, or suggestions.

#1 Massage therapist- millionaire's wife romance.
Neglected wife due to husband being away on business looks for companionship from her massage therapist and as the romance progresses they plot the divorce or murder of the husband

#2 Drow Elf rebel  frees  High Elf princess from captures. (Love story)
Kalif Darkston leaves home after the death of his parents is blamed on him. Comes across the High elf princess's  body guards slain. Tracks and frees her. Their ordeal and journey home they fall in love.
The story line can vary and be developed more with anyone interested in the topic.

#3 The Cheerleaders Project: 
Travis: Male is slightly introverted brainiac high-school boy needing attitude and physical make over. The character is not physically weak but still coming into himself and developing his self-confidence. He is a virgin, shy, protective, attractive and prone to occasional violence when protecting others.
_name____: Female is popular, leader in school, attracted to Travis and wants to bring him out of his shell. May include other friend\s to help with the transformation. If other female part is needed we can bring in another partner or you can play both parts.

#4 Old High School Flames [m\f]
Female part needed

M\F  It had been 10 years since their Jr prom. They were King and queen and everyone had thought they were going to get married. 3 months before the end of their junior year her parents moved and they have not seen or spoken since. Now two weeks before their 10 year HS reunion they see each others name on the list of lost and found people from the class of “98”. They both decide to go but don’t know for sure whether the other will be there. 

The specific backgrounds of each needs to be worked out but both are currently without children and either out of, or ending any serious relationships.  They find out that they are close enough to each other and still have chemistry.   Both are about 26-27 years old and affluent…able to travel to meet and see if they can find what they lost many years before.

Other storylines that would be fun but I have not developed yet and would love to get input from anyone interested:
Boss\ Secretary co-worker romance or dom either male or female could be the boss.
College students or teacher /student
Wife swap
Couple swingers
Spring break
Doctor/ patient.

Any others you might be interested in let me know. I am very active in my writing and can write short or long posts depending on your preferences and what you write..

Im me with your interest.
Love to write ... tell me if it is not working  for you. I will understand. Just don't leave me hanging.   Looking for a writing partner.

forgetmenot

I would be interested in the Cheerleaders project if its still available. :)

A/A-