New World of Warcraft cinematic for Panderia

Started by Chris Brady, August 16, 2012, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

Aiden, I don't hate WoW.  I don't hate Panderia.  I don't feel ANYTHING about it.  It just...  Is.  And I'm actually having a LOT of fun with Diablo 3.  Just the combat feels awesome, it's cool to watch the Barbarian literally throw his/her opponents around the battlefield.  But Panderia...  Eh.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

NightRabbit

Quote from: Silverfyre on August 16, 2012, 03:14:41 PM
Man, the trailer for "Kung Fu Panda 3: Fantasy Island" look awesome!

+1, Po has truly become the Dragon Warrior! o.o

I was wondering when and why Dreamworks had teamed up with the WoW folks. Now I know... :P
In all seriousness though, did Blizzard intend for this to mirror the movies so closely or was it just a coincidence?

Chris Brady

Quote from: NightRabbit on November 08, 2012, 01:00:27 AM
+1, Po has truly become the Dragon Warrior! o.o

I was wondering when and why Dreamworks had teamed up with the WoW folks. Now I know... :P
In all seriousness though, did Blizzard intend for this to mirror the movies so closely or was it just a coincidence?
Honestly, Blizzard has always been in touch with pop-culture, so I'm pretty it had something to do with that.  Secondly, they couldn't do Samwise's Samurai Panda schtick because China flipped its collective nut when their 'national' animal was depicted as anything but Chinese, third Warcraft 3, The Frozen Throne had a 'brew master' Hero, so it's not like it's unprecedented.

At the same time, I'm still reeling from the dullness that was Cataclysm.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming