Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

~Distracts the ladies with German sock puppets~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

cptBacon

Quote from: Midori Sadi on February 27, 2014, 05:19:53 PM
All men should worship us! And gives us amazing foot massages!
I volunteer!

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Peccavi

Feet can be cute! Just because men have horribly ugly feet doesn't mean women do too!

-687!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

cptBacon

O/O

My current stories:

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

cptBacon

O/O

My current stories:

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Crimzon Dragon

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bedroom Lazarus

-688  I will give foot massages in exchange for votes that move this in a positive direction. 
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

I will offer any kind of massage for votes that continue to lower this number.

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on February 27, 2014, 07:25:02 PM
I will offer any kind of massage for votes that continue to lower this number.

That seems a rather scandalous tactic.  Do you really think you can tempt us so easily?

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

-692 Yea cause you just helped us out priest
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

It seems to be working.  Just because it's scandalous doesn't mean it's wrong.  Just more fun.  ;)

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bedroom Lazarus

Obviously she's a witch, I was bewitched.  The burning will commence after my full body massage.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

OH hush priest or I won't make you dinner
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

-624.  And I won't help you relieve some pent-up stress...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

sree

I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Immortal

I might give a foot massage if the feet were clean, like freshly, like right out of the bath haven't touched anything clean. Might and that's only if you're lucky.