A Request Thread, Because Why Not? (m seeking f)

Started by Insano, March 23, 2015, 08:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insano

Greetings and thanks for clicking on my clumsy little request thread. I figured it was about time that I finally got around to updating my old one on this site and see what potential partner connections I can make on here. This thread still has some work to be done with it, of course, including the adding of a link to the eventual O&O thread that I’m slowly putting together and the addition of some rough plot suggestions/ideas in a separate post for people to read through. But hopefully what’s here for now will be enough to entice a writer or two.

Right away, I should let those reading know that I’m presently looking almost exclusively for fandom/canon related games, although I may include some non-canon ideas to the thread sometime down the line whenever I next have an itch for some new original games. Whenever that happens, it’ll probably be in a separate post within this thread which I’ll provide a link to near the top of this opening post, for easier browsing by those not interested in fandom related games.

That aside, I should also point out right away that I’m almost exclusively looking for games with canon characters being paired with other canon characters. There are a few occasions where an OC is needed due to the lack of an established character to fill out the needs within certain scenarios (particularly if we’re doing something with grunt/background characters getting their hands on a main/named character), but anytime that a canon character can fill the role within an idea/scene we come up with, I’d heavily prefer it be that character over somebody created for the purpose of the roleplay. It’s ooen to discussion, but felt it was worth pointing out right away for those wanting to stick only/predominantly with originals.

Also, because I get asked this a lot on other forums, I’d like to say right away that I’m not interested in any “you play a canon character for my oc and I’ll play one for yours” doubling up arrangements. No disrespect intended for those who enjoy those types of games, but I’m simply not the right partner for you if that’s the only way you’re interested in playing an established character.

Now for some basic information to help give you an idea of what I’m looking for and if I might be somebody you’ll be interested in playing with.

- While I try to be flexible on peoples post lengths, I do prefer partners who can average two or three paragraphs of text per response at a minimum.
- My methods of roleplaying are threads, PMs and discord in roughly that order of preference.
- I’m largely here for the chance of writing out smut elements over the chance of writing story.
- At the same time, I do enjoy a mix of both for longer games and even for one-shot games I always prefer at least some basic set up to why the sex is happening over simply jumping into it.
- Going forward, I’ll to get a couple of responses out a week to each of my active games, but sometimes RL creeps up and it can take longer. I apologize in advance for this and ask for patience from my partners during those occasions.
- I’m a switch when it comes to dom/sub roles, so can play either the dominant or submissive part, depending on what my partner may be open toward and the type of game we create.
- Certain characters will be aged up/played during a later period of their life where needed to fit site rules.

A short kink list:

-Favorites- (note that none of these have to be included in our games)
Dirty Talking
Uppity Submissives
Dominant/Assertive Females
Sexual Bad Ends (good girl ending up the plaything of a baddie)
Teasing
Strip Tease
Unlikely Romances
Light Bondage
Humiliation
Public Exhibition
Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Footplay
Futa on Male
Rimming (giving and receiving)
Cuckolding/Cheating
Monster On Human
Unattractive Males on Attractive Females
Multiple Penetration
Age Differences (within site rules)

-Limits-
Snuff
Scat
Vore
Gore
Heavy Bloodletting

Now, with that out of the way, let’s move onto the actual listing of fandoms and the characters I’m looking for partners to play as (what character I’d play is open to discussion). Any bolded names will indicate characters which I'm leaning toward the most for potential roleplays and characters will be aged up where needed.

- Game Of Thrones -
Daenerys
Cersei
Melisandre
Sansa
Arya

- The Boys -
Queen Maeve
Starlight
The Female

PopClaw

- Suicide Squad -
Harley Quinn

- Rick & Morty -
Beth
Summer
Jessica
Unity
Tammy
Stacy

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (familiar with each of the shows, comics and movies) -
April O’Neil (any, but favor 1987 and 2012 toon versions)
Irma (original toon version)
Mona Lisa (original toon version)
Lotus Blossom
Karai (any, but favor 2012 show and IDW comic versions)
Shinigami
Renet (any)
Alopex (any)
Batgirl (hey, she counts after the Batman/TMNT crossover)

- DCAU (Batman The Animated Series, Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League, etc) -
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Batgirl
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl
Killer Frost
Zatanna
Fire
Ice
Ace
Dee Dee Twins
Inque
Melanie/Ten

- Invader Zim -
Gaz

- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic -
Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Flutteryshy
Applejack
Rarity
Luna
Celestia
Chrysalis
Trixie

- Castlevania (Netflix series, but may be open to something game related) -
Sypha
Carmilla

- Neon Genesis Evangelion -
Rei Ayanami
Asuka
Misato
Mari

- My Hero Academia -
Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui
Mina Ashido
Momo Yaoyorozu
Himiko Toga
Mei Hatsumi
Pony Tsunotori
Midnight
Mt Lady
Mitsuki Bakugou

- One Piece -
Nami
Nico Robin
Tashigi
Boa Hancock
Shirahoshi
Carrot
Reiju

- Soul Eater -
Maka
Liz
Patty
Blair
Medusa

- Kill La Kill -
Ryuko
Satsuki
Nui
Nonon

- Demon Slayer -
Nezuko
Kanao
Lady Tamayo
Susamaru

- Dr Stone -
Kohaku
Yuzuriha

- Fire Force -
Iris
Maki Oze
Tamaki Kotatsu

- Super Mario Bros -
Princess Peach
Princess Daisy
Wendy O’Koopa
Rosalina
Bowsette

- The Legend Of Zelda -
Princess Zelda (any 3D game version and most 2D game version)
Midna
Mipha
Urbosa
Ruto
Malon
Linkle

- Splatoon -
Callie
Marie
Marina
Pearl

- Skullgirls -
Filia
Squigly
Peacock
Parasoul
Painwheel
Eliza
Ms Fortune
Double
Valentine

- Overwatch -
Tracer
Mei
Widowmaker
Mercy
D.Va

- Persona 5 -
Futaba

- Cuphead -
Baroness Von Bon Bon
Cala Maria

Insano

Been over a year, so guess I'll dust this off for a quick bump.

Insano

Insano

Insano

Insano

You thought it was a bump, but it was me, Dio!!

......no, wait, it was a bump. My bad.

Insano

Might throw together a new request thread for here when I have the time and motivation, but bumping this one back up for now.