MFF plots, Need the two F

Started by DartimusRae, June 21, 2011, 06:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DartimusRae

hello, i am looking for a pair of women to work on some fantasy plots i've been thinking of. the settings can be worked with, and i'm good with anything from Medieval to modern, to future. i'm fine with most races within reason, please do see my on/offs before replying. i realize that it won't be fluffy writing all the time, and drama will more than likely take point, but that's what makes for great writing. if you have an idea to supplement any of the storylines, feel free. i've never worked a three way forum rp, and would like the challenge, so don't hesitate to express interest. my mail box is open, or feel free to comment on here. i am open to running all three threads if there's interest in them. i hope to hear from you very soon. remember, these are fluid concepts, i need you, to make them more concrete.

Enter D'Artimus Rae. Rich, supernaturally handsome, and vampiric assassin. he's the spoiled, gets anything he wants without taking no for an answer type. and he's set his eyes upon you and your friend. perhaps he woos the both of you, with glimpses of the glamorous life of wealth and luxury you have only imagined in your dreams. perhaps he claims you both, and coerces you into his servitude, until you start caring for the very man who enslaved you, and starts returning your feelings, his heart thawing over time. the pace is set by the women, and there is more to the plot than i want to reveal, so let me know your interest.

Enter Larrin Tarok. Rugged Scotsman, a bit of a loner, and always on the run. this plot can run two ways. two women find him, looking on the brink of death from some savage animal attack, clinging to life by a thread. will you nurse the handsome stranger back to health, and find out the secrets that plagues his very existence? and can you bring yourselves to stand beside the man in his darkest hour? can you stand to fall for a beast, in the literal sense of the word? similarly, you both are saved by a werewolf, supposedly a myth, who almost dies in the process. the rest can play out as described above, but the course of the story is still dictated by what you both wish.

Enter Deagen Connor. Former Celtic rock band member, college graduate, and newly turned vampire. his goal in his new-found unlife, to find his maker, and the man that made her cast him aside, and make them pay. enter the women that give him guidance and perhaps, get him to abandon his goal of vengeance, or inspire him to do so in a not-so suicidal manner. it could start with simple friendship and blossom into the kind of relationship that would be the envy of any man, or perhaps the teachers taking a liking to the young vampire. you both decide the overall flow of the story.

Enter Shade Delorna. Masked man of mystery, cast in shadows, and never in the fore of anything. this outworlder is seeking a way to save his people, and the two women he stumbled upon many hold the key. he doesn't know how, but he knows that his Goddess had guided him to them for a reason. now, he has to protect them from forces both supernatural and mundane, and still find the key to saving his dying race of shadow people.

(( note, I add new ideas at the end of the thread. Please check there as well, and feel free to ask questions))

EvilEye

I'll play I like the first and last Ideas
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

DartimusRae

Quote from: EvilEye on June 21, 2011, 05:24:51 PM
I'll play I like the first and last Ideas

excellent. have a lady friend that wouldn't mind joining in?

EvilEye

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

DartimusRae

well, i guess we'll have to keep looking then, won't we my dear?

EvilEye

Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

DartimusRae

perhaps i need to make it more appealing to those that come check it out... any suggestions, EvilEye?

abandoneddolly

DartimusRae

Excellent. i have the first plot filled. i will send both of you a pm, so we can hash out some details before we get the game started.

Hotaru37

I am interested in the second one.   ;D
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

DartimusRae

Quote from: Hotaru37 on June 21, 2011, 10:24:30 PM
I am interested in the second one.   ;D

excellent. now to find our third, and we can start plotting.

Hotaru37

I don't know anyone anyone off hand that would be interested so now just the waiting game.... 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

DartimusRae

well, i am patient one, we can keep trying to draw others.

DartimusRae

just checking ladies, seeing if the three i have talked to are still interested.

Hotaru37

Yup, I am still interested.   ;D

DartimusRae

excellent. i've been going through my contacts here, but i cannot find a third for the story. still, i am being optimistic here.

Hotaru37

Well, good luck.  I am sure with some patience we can find someone else. ;D

Sarah Morgan

I'd be interested in filling in the final spot in the second of these, the one about the Scottish guy, sorry I can't remember his name at the moment. 

DartimusRae

Sarah, you are more than welcome to join in. YAY! i get to play my wolf. anyways, be expecting a pm, ladies. i want to sit and talk with you both before we post the first entry into the rp.

DartimusRae

It has been a bit since I've posted a plot idea. However, I have stumbled upon one that I would like to try out.

Enter Micah Levay, winged fox anthro. A striking creature for his race, and raised in a life of servitude. However, he dreams of open skies and adventure, free to exist as his own person. The plot can split in a couple of different ways. You find him on the auction block, ragged and filthy from neglect. Do you spend the money to free him, or do you break him from his cage? Alternately, he's  escaped from his  captors, and is on the run. You stumble upon him while he is trying to hide, revealing him in the process. How do you aid his escape? The setting is open for discussion, as are the races of your characters. As above, please pm me for details.

DartimusRae

my dance card is sadly lacking. so, i am bumping this to see if there is still an interest in a small, cozy three-way story.