Would You Rather

Started by NikkiBGood, December 04, 2009, 02:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

Lovers come and go, but friends are for a lifetime.  I am just lucky that m lover is my best friend.  Hang in there Leo.  Better your one true love, than a thousand mistakes. 

Would you rather go to a drive through safari park or go to the circus.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Zelric Miras

Thanks...

Safari park, I'd enjoy it more.

Electricity or heat for teasing?

MrDiamondBackJack

How would you and why would you use electricity.  Remind me to avoid your parties.  Do you have drinking games to see who can chug the most pirana's with beer?   Heat.

Would you rather sit through the entire series of Melrose Place twice, or have someone shut your fingers in a car door once?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

shut finger in a car door

Would you rather watch a marathon of Mash or of China Beach
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I have never heard of China Beach, so I would watch Mash.

Would you watch a marathon of Batman or the Green Lantern?

Autumn52

Batman

Would you watch a marathon of Lost or Heros
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Spice

Lost.

Would you rather win a luxurious thirty-day trip around the world, seeing one country every three days or .. spend six months living like a native in the country of your choice?

Coreli

win a luxurious thirty-day trip around the world, seeing one country every three days

Would you rather stand of the roof and cry out into the night, or pick up a journal and write down your deepest thoughts?

Sashira

It depends on whether it's a weekend.

(If that answer is considered cheating, I will take the journal.)

This next one, I heard asked at a party, and I thought the answer was dead obvious until I was vastly contradicted....
Would you rather have a child who was willful and a genius, or a child who was sweet and obedient but not very bright?

MrDiamondBackJack

Willful and a genius.  Still, it is easy to say that now, but living it might be difficult.  Intelligence is not all that it is cracked up to be.  "I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is." - Forest Gump

Would you rather get join the first manned mission to Mars or spend twenty years living under the sea in an aquatic research facility.

Sashira

Under the sea! The challenges and setting (a bio-dome I imagine) would be similar, but with better scenery and an abundance of life. I am terribly afraid of heights and depths, but I could probably get used to living an a bubble on the sea floor. Much better than going into space, certainly, where you cannot stop falling through blackness.

Would you rather have the ability to see the future, but no one will ever believe you about your predictions? Or have wings you can fly with but that are very dangerous to use (like an extreme sport)?

MrDiamondBackJack

I weigh 300 lbs and I am 6' 2", so the thought of dangerous wings makes leaves me a bit cold.  I would have to choose 40 points of the Gift of Divination (giving me 8D6 of Divination potential) with a -35% disadvantage modifier that no one will ever believe my predictions.

Would you rather be turned into a fully functional sex robot who looked like the picture below, but had a battery life of six months without hope of a recharge,

Or, have to look at what is below, in the mirror every morning, but be very real and have the ability to live to the limits of a normal human lifespan.

TheLegionary

Would you rather sleep with the classic wonder woman

or with a 20th century version?

Jeno Veritas

Modern Day wonder woman. Would you rather be smitten with a girl or be smitten by one of the ladies on E?
[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]

Renee

Girl.    Would you rather tongue a light socket or  a leech?

Autumn52

Yikes both those options sound dangerous. I chose leech.

Would you rather go for a long drive with the top down on a convertible or Stay home and watch a movie with your sweetie?

ned147

Watch movie.

Would you rather wear win 10 million dollars or win 1000 dollars a month for life?

LeonSolidor

1000 dollars a month. Money suits look tacky :-)

Would you rather be a muscle or a snail?