Island of Monsters (NC, Exotic, Freeform) Interest Confirmed, Accepting Players!

Started by Savant of the Wastes, April 15, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

It'll be fun to have Miyoko accidentally run into the plant girl. :)

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

inflatetress

Name: Layla

Race: Human

Position: Layla's purpose is somewhat unclear, but it's rumored she was sent along to help keep the human males in the group "uninterested" in the monster girls, considering the episodes that occurred last expedition!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Appearance:

Personality: Layla is not very bright, having a well below average IQ, she's quite ditzy, somewhat loud and cheerful but can also be bitchy and mean (especially to other females, of all types!) and leans very heavily on the slutty side.

Other Info: ons/offs will give you a pretty good idea!  ;)

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 17, 2014, 11:54:48 AM
Name: Alelan (And just that name... but in the lab she is called Subject 5)

Race: Flower girl

Appearance:
Personality: Alelan is very shy to strangers and because of this she often hides in a flower shape form to be away from them. Though when she gets to meet she can be very kind and nice but she is still often fearful. But beware the foolish for though she be scared it doesn't mean she won't fight back with ferocity unseen before. Being the plant she is she constantly needs food for her growth but the food she wants is the seed of men and women. With this she hunts for her food much like a wolf but she will try to subdue them before drinking them of their sweet juices

Other Info: To those to understand, she has a flower just where her groin is and you have to go there if you want a cock to come out and her pussy is right there as well

Just a suggestion, but this might be a tad more suitable, if you want, for an appearance:
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 17, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
I guess It has some ups

Indeed.
If you want more info on that type of flower/plant themed monster girl (Alraune), here's the entry from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia:
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Biles on April 17, 2014, 11:47:48 AM
Well, if necessary, I wouldn't mind playing a trap though. In anycase I'm just curious exactly how futanaries could not really fit. Also, could there be a possible compromise in which shemales can be accepted in the game?

That's a fine compromise, sure.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Oh yes, she's perfectly fine! I'll add all the posted characters to the first post soonish.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Biles

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 17, 2014, 03:34:32 PM
That's a fine compromise, sure.
Ah great, in that case:

Name: Zia Carerra
Position: A petty assistant to a mycologist.

Appearance:

When she's not nude, she wears a tight mini safari-style skirt and thongs and her sleeveless turtleneck is midriff in addition to what is seen in the pic. Her cock is uncut and in the peak of erection, she still retains some bit of foreskin.

Personality: Being well-endowed not only in her chest, but also between her legs, Zia is often easily aroused and doesn't take much to get her hard and stiff. She can be shy and a pushover at times, unless a situation puts her under stress to the breaking limit in which case, she'll protest.

Other Info:
Things I like to see happen, or not happen. Partial nudity, penis-milking, getting pregnant in her male reproductive organs (most notably her prostate glands). No anal play of anykind whatsoever except traditional ass-pounding. When giving fellatios, I want Zia to give it only to futas, shemales, and traps. However I don't mind having anyone or anything give her a fellatio. I'd also like her to get raped by lower life nightcrawlers like worms, mushrooms, slugs, or basically slithering creepy creatures preferably with tentacles.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

catherinehellfire

(I hope this is okay)

Name: Catherine is the name she has given herself

Race: Tiger girl

Appearance:
Don't be fooled, she is quite strong for how she looks.

Personality: Catherine likes to play innocent to humans and other monsters, though really she's lustful, playful and mischievous.  She is usually smiling and happy, but her bad moods can get pretty bad.  When she's sad she'll mostly just mope about and cry, maybe even climb up a tree to not be bothered and when she'd mad she'll hiss and scratch at anyone who comes near her.  The only time she's truly serious is when she or someone she cares about (which is currently no one really) is in danger or hurt.  Her innocent act is to trick others into giving her an opening to strike.  Though her smaller breasts look good on her more slender body she hates when someone mentions them or makes fun of them and has always been jealous of women with bigger breasts. 

Other Info: She prefers to dominate and for a while if someone tries to dominate her she will fight back, though if she gets horny enough and can't break free then she will become submissive.  She tries not to inflict pain when she forces someone into sex and will only unsheathe her claws if they almost break free of her.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Yukina

Belisuavious

Name: Robert Strong

Position: Explorer

Appearance:

Personality: Drawn to the island for the thrill of adventure, Robert is ready to find out all of the islands secrets

Other Info: Robert is more on dominant side, and is looking to have his way with the local monster girls. That doesn't mean he'd pass up a chance to be with the ladies at the camp though.

Wolfie

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: catherinehellfire on April 17, 2014, 09:40:57 PM
(I hope this is okay)

Name: Catherine is the name she has given herself

Race: Tiger girl

Appearance:
Don't be fooled, she is quite strong for how she looks.

Personality: Catherine likes to play innocent to humans and other monsters, though really she's lustful, playful and mischievous.  She is usually smiling and happy, but her bad moods can get pretty bad.  When she's sad she'll mostly just mope about and cry, maybe even climb up a tree to not be bothered and when she'd mad she'll hiss and scratch at anyone who comes near her.  The only time she's truly serious is when she or someone she cares about (which is currently no one really) is in danger or hurt.  Her innocent act is to trick others into giving her an opening to strike.  Though her smaller breasts look good on her more slender body she hates when someone mentions them or makes fun of them and has always been jealous of women with bigger breasts. 

Other Info: She prefers to dominate and for a while if someone tries to dominate her she will fight back, though if she gets horny enough and can't break free then she will become submissive.  She tries not to inflict pain when she forces someone into sex and will only unsheathe her claws if they almost break free of her.

I'm not sure if you'll prefer this picture to use, but here's one as a suggestion:

Wolfie

Hmm can find a good wolf girl. I want her to be mainly feral-like but I can't find a damn pic to match

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Wolfie on April 18, 2014, 02:28:51 AM
Hmm can find a good wolf girl. I want her to be mainly feral-like but I can't find a damn pic to match

Hmm, well I've found a couple, but I don't know if they're quite what you're aiming for:

Wolfie

Wolfie

Honestly as much as I love that style I can't find one that speaks to me.

Thrasius

Name: Serenity, but prefers to be called Seren

Race: Technically classified as a mermaid.

Appearance:

On Land/Dressed

Swimming/Nude

When she's on land, she'll sometimes wear something to cover herself, as seen in the picture, but will more often than not walk around nude because she never ventures far from the water. When she's swimming, she never wears clothing. It should also be mentioned that, while her tail is visible at all times, there is a pair antennae on her head that appear only when she is swimming or when she gets really excited. Her hands and feet are webbed as well.

Personality: Seren can be quite an oddball, mostly because she can be quite curious when it comes to meeting strangers, poking and prodding at them regardless of whether or not they allow her to. Others seeing her in the nude doesn't phase/embarrass her in the slightest, and she'll only dress up only if she's pushed/asked repeatedly to do so. Once she has taken a liking to someone, she'll become extremely friendly, hugging them every-time they come around, sharing a fish (usually a live one) with them, and might even urge them to swim with her. Whenever someone she doesn't like comes around, she'll usually swim down to the bottom of a lake or river and wait for them to leave. That being said, she's very hard to make angry/upset, so Seren generally gets along with everyone. As far as her diet goes, Seren is okay with living off fish, although she sometimes craves more than just that. If that's the case, her face will take on a more serious look and her two antenna, which are usually hidden when she isn't swimming, will be perked up over her head indicating her arousal. When she feeds off a man/woman, she'll lead them to water and want to have intercourse there. 

Other Info: I would like to see Seren be possibly captured by the exploration team. Likewise, maybe her and another monster girl could tag-team someone? Other than that, she is submissive ninety percent of the time and dominant/switch the other ten percent whenever she's aroused and/or hungry. Seren can talk, but she prefers to act out her feelings through her actions, especially to people she doesn't know. She talks a lot more to people she likes and flat out ignores people she doesn't.

Yukina

Do any of these work, Wolfie?

Idea 1

Idea 2

Idea 3

Wolfie

Ya I think I can make this work now thanks everyone