News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Morning Lola, better now since the calvery has just arrived!!

Lolli

Lola? -glances around- Ooh, is that me? I've always liked the name Lola.
Much nicer then Whitey and/or Cracker.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Sorry about the typo, Lolli, I definitely need to work on typing skills!

Limoncello

.. Whitey? Cracker?

At any rate this thread is doing very well for it self.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Lolli

Aha, I thought you were spewing off nicknames! A nice typo, nonetheless. ;p

Morning, Cello! Whiteflame has been reduced to just 'Whitey' by yours truly.
I swear it's not a hate crime type thing, though.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Limoncello

Ah ok. Makes sense though ha ha

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

whiteflame

Getting kind of busy here, so try to check-in latter tonight.  Everyone have a great day!!

Limoncello

Will do. Always good to see you around here ^^

Lolli

You have a great day yourself!
-waves-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*pops up from behind the table, face covered in choclet* mmmmmm, ello everyone ^ ^
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-hands napkin- Hello, Snowy. :]
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Quote from: snow on March 04, 2009, 01:03:25 PM
*pops up from behind the table, face covered in choclet* mmmmmm, ello everyone ^ ^

Oh, GOD!  It's an ewok-eating chocolate monster!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Hello, Lolli. ^^  And Cello. ^^  And Whiteflame. ^^

And, yes, hello ewok-eating chocolate monster. XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Limoncello

saberblue

It'd be nicer if people weren't eating all of the *blank*ing Ewoks.  Or trying to decapitate them.  Or lighting them on fire.  Or forcing them into labor...no, wait, that last one was me...nevermind.  ;)

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*sneaks up behind an ewok and sits up at sabers accusations* this is how i show my love, i can chew on you if you like  :P

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

-laughs at Snow, slaps Ewok just to irritate Saber- Nyah :P
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 04, 2009, 03:05:35 PM
-laughs at Snow, slaps Ewok just to irritate Saber- Nyah :P

*tackles dear Lolli, buying little Ewok precious time*  RUN, LITTLE EWOK!  BE FREE!

Lolli

Don't be rough, punk! I'm small but vicious. -bark-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Lolli

Good gawd.
I just started an RP where I'm playing the guy!
I'm probably going to ruin the whole thing...I have no idea how to act like a man. :[
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hmm...it's actually not that hard to be a guy.  I've been a guy for, like, 20 years, and I don't have to put any effort into it. XD

Okay...I know that probably doesn't help...at all...sorry...^^;

snow

*sneaks in to the stereo, paws a CD out of his pouch thats strung around his chest and slips it in the stereo CD player and clicks play* hehehe *smiles happily as flogging molly plays over the base of the stereo*

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and leaves the usual boxes and brownies* Morning everyone!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

whiteflame

Mornig MzNurse, I was wandering where you were.  How are you today?  And thak you for all the goodies

snow

new poem up! i think its my best one eva! plz read it i <3 u all XD

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=30776.0

whiteflame

Good evening all.  How is everyone?