The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]

Started by TheVillain, February 27, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D12

Bard: "Hey monster! Look over here!" *Pulls up her top*
The Rogue is now invisible to that monster, and free to do what rogues do.   :P

Sadly the archetype loses Bardic Knowledge, and I migrated away from being a bard anyway.
Now I'm a Wizard and the only way I can turn people invisible is... by turning them invisible. (except not even that because Illusion is one of my opposed schools)
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

ViperFang

Haha xD Well, that's how things work xP Kimi can't wait to see what misadventures we all get in~

MiraMirror

Late, but I would also like to request being in D's group. I've altered the character sheet to be a Master of Many Styles monk, so I can at least lessen the MAD bit.  I will say that I'm open to anything that isn't on my Offs list.  I don't know many kinks, and I'm willing to try anything out that isn't an off at least once. Surprise me. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

D12

D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Evael

Quote from: DomJoe on March 16, 2015, 07:21:03 PM
Don't worry, we'll remember to heal! Sometimes! ... Maybe... if we're feeling nice.
As a career MMO raid healer, I know that feeling :D

Quote from: rikka on March 16, 2015, 07:29:16 PM
What?  Like character creation?  We could help you with that.
Quote from: D12 on March 16, 2015, 08:57:54 PM
Ditto on the offer to help. I was gonna build a bard before I decided, nawh, Wizard.
Awesome. I'll shoot you two a message. My brain is sizzling as I attempt to navigate the SRD on a tablet. Constant page refreshing why.

MiraMirror

Hexed

Probably far to late, but it's Pathfinder so I've got to ask. Is there still any open slots for players? :)

TheVillain

Possibly. Make a character and I'll see what I can do.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hexed

Thank you for trying. :D

I'll probably stat up a witch of some sort when I'm off work today. Unless there's a type of role really by the other groups?

D12

I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.

Evael

Quote from: D12 on March 17, 2015, 11:48:40 AM
I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.
Just throw the Clerics at them. We'll be fine!

Hexed

Three cheers for being away from work!

Hmmm... DPS fighters or Tank more important? As I'm fine with putting either together, I'm just happy for a chance to get in on a game in a system I know and like. :)

D12

Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

Blinkin

My girl's a light fighter, but more about defense than offense. She can do some minor damage, but nothing like the spell casters, I don't think... so, whoever gets her will have someone who can do "something" with a blade and not wonder which end is the dangerous one.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Hexed

Alright. Seems pretty decent group wise.

Hmm. Tossup right now  between a catfolk Invulnerable Rager Barbarian (Can drop to simple human if the catfolk's a problem.)
And an Armor Master Fighter using sword and shield.

MiraMirror

My monk is also rather defensive, focusing around bumping her AC and deflecting attacks to make her own.

Hexed

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072

Not finished!

Right now the plan is a two handed weapon, probably an earthbreaker or some sort of hammer and medium armor. This is mostly to prove that yes I'm working on it. :D  And to hopefully show the direction I'm taking her. If I got the link right at least.

Evael

Here's my WIP Songhealer.

Still on the fence about Two Weapon Fighting, and currently working on her background.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: D12 on March 17, 2015, 04:31:59 PM
Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

I had specifically been considering a Crusader when I had my ToB questions.  My experiences playing priests in 3.X have not usually ended well for one reason or another (such as even having DM's that hate divine magic).  Personally want to avoid stronger Wizard and/or psionic builds that could have tanked stuff like that or avoided it all together 'cause it'd ruin the feel of the game.
Coming soon...

Muse

Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Evael

Quote from: Muse on March 18, 2015, 12:58:34 AM
Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier?
I have now! Forgot humans got that since I've never rolled one before.

Hexed

Alright! Lets see how badly I can mess this up. :D

First off.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072
The sheet! Should be done unless I missed something.

Pic! I hope.

Description
This woman stands averagely at just above five feet with an athletically toned build, though with mildly larger than average hips. Her eyes, a beautiful jade green, have a catlike slit to them - fitting, considering she's obviously one of the catfolk. Though, there are a few oddities to this one - she has hair for one, a mess of short red locks that frame her mostly human-like face well. Small tufts of black fur line her ears along the outer edge. Her body is set with the muscles of a gymnast, a fact made obvious whenever she moves or does anything more strenuous than walk. Her tanned skin fades into thick fur around her waist, first a white around her crotch and inner thigh areas before blending well into a tiger stripe pattern that continues down to her lion feet and her long, bushy tail.

Normally dresses in her breastplate and a loincloth, a silvered cape fluttering against her back. Beads and feathers are often braided into her short locks.

Personality
Cheerful and excited to see new things as long as they don't make her mad. Tends to look before she leaps and or simply not understand concepts or the results of her actions. Easily flustered if her partial lack of fur is brought up. During battle she has a tendency to charge in and hammer on foes until they stop fighting back.

Biography
Born to a small tribe of catfolk that welcomed her with open arms despite her obvious mixed blood. Growing up an energetic child she quickly fell in with the warriors of the tribe much to her mother's sadness, that her youngest and only daughter wouldn't follow her in the path of the bard. Following her tribe's traditions upon reaching her elder proclaimed adult age she headed off to travel and learn, both to bring things back to the tribe as well as sate her growing wanderlust.

She's an Invulnerable Raging Barbarian with a Earth Breaker. She hits stuff. Hopefully really hard. :)
Pokes and mocking is quite welcome as well as any tips on making her better. If there's any qualms about her race that can be dealt with too. 

D12

DomJoe

Quote from: D12 on March 18, 2015, 09:03:41 PM
She's not wearing pants! /teasing

Where she's going, she won't be having them for long :P

Hexed

She has fur! Thus no need for something as silly as pants. :)

And yes... There is a lack of clothing to be torn off by the monsters. Hopefully the bared flesh will distract them from the giant hammer.  :P