CLOSED

Started by j9nightelf, October 13, 2008, 11:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j9nightelf

EDITED!

Main elements:

Male/male, bondage (capture and being restrained), NC (rape), possibly some torture (regular whipping and beatings), humiliation, Fantasy (or elements there of).

The basic idea

A young man who has had a privliged life and who is rather spoilt and arrogant and notorious for treating those lower then him badly has his world turned upside down when suddenly he becomes the slave and is broken by those who capture him.

More Information

I would be playing the young brat who is captured, or perhaps kidnapped and sold off by some of the servants he enjoyed teasing as revenge.  I want there to be an element of fantasy to the story so perhaps he is a human and the creatures who break him are not? Werewolve, Vampires, demons, dark fey? It would depend on what you wanted to play.  Or another idea is he is an angel (but not the sweet virtuous kind) and he is punished by being cast out and some demons come across him and decide to teach him humility (can an angel be tought humility?)

The basic idea though is that of him beinf punished, but far beyond the scope of his crimes, he will be abused and broken finally.  I also don't just want him to become a sex slave, there will be sex of course, lots of it, but he would essentually be lower then that, a servant or slave expected to work hard.  Make him clean or labour, whatever you like, but he must be treated very lowly...

Then finally I was hoping that after a few years of this life a young man of a higher position comes along and for some reason feels sorry for the pathetic wretch he has become and starts treating him with a little more kindness, so that a relationship can start to grow and my boy will slowly start getting some of his confidence back, whilset becoming more and more attached to his new Master.

Um, so that is the just of it, I hope it is alright, this is the first time I am posting one of these, PM me of you are interested at all and I'll send you a more graphic list of what I was thinking of, I want the story to start from him being captured or kidnapped so you may need to play some generic bad guys for a while, or maybe not.... Depending on your imput (I really work best when I can bounce ideas off someone) we can work out the nitty gritty details.

Thanks

j9

Spuddy

Well, I just registered here, I'm looking for some new ideas to roleplay. I'd be interested to hear what specifics you had in mind.

j9nightelf

Unfortunately you need to wait until you are approved then in order to RP.

:(

*hugs*

Spuddy

Yeah, I noticed that. XD I got your PM, can't reply yet. Pray for me, and I'll get back to you when...if, I get approved.

Niklaus

I'd be willing to play the dominate role in this, unless you'd rather give Spuddy the role.

j9nightelf

Quote from: Tycho on October 16, 2008, 02:25:46 AM
I'd be willing to play the dominate role in this, unless you'd rather give Spuddy the role.
That would be great! I am really eager to play this, will PM you soon. :) j9

Sunny

if the role is still open, i would like to take the role of trainer/new master
Come and play with me.

j9nightelf

I'm really sorry the role has been taken already

:(