Yet to Vote
Kanrya

Last call for changes.
Remember votes must be between the 3.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

With the new Estate Keeper in place as Trieste and the dinner hour dragging out quickly to the quiet hours of late night, the new Residents would take to their Suites for the evening. A thick fog of worry hung over the manor as each of the new residents collected themselves and one by one excused themselves to sleep for the night. Whether they would be getting any rest was questionable with the evening's events fresh in everyone's minds. Could it have been a terrible accident or was it true? Was the Legend of Saffron Stronghold going to see them all to early graves?
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Morning comes and the Reisdents pile in to the dining room for breakfast, each finding their plates and cups filled with their favorites. The seats fill slowly until all but one are taken. Cyrano has not made it to the table. After breakfast a few residents head up to his Suite to see if he's alright and rather unfortunately find the worst. A very dead, very pale Cyrano still frozen in his state of shock from the night before when... whatever it was... got him. A thorough search of his room turns up nothing of interest and it's determined that he was just a suite owner.

Players
  • James Moriarty
  • Josietta
  • Kanrya
  • Lisar
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • persephone325
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • SunshineSparkle
  • Starlequin
  • Tharic
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • yugi006

Roles

• Suite Owner x7-8
  • Doctor
  • Bodyguard
  • Mad Scientist
  • Innocent Sibling
  • Vampire Sibling
  • Vampire x2-3
  • Sire

Please cast your votes for who to remove from the Stronghold in bold in your first post.
Us against the world

yugi006

Upon seeing that a seat wasn't filled at breakfast he was saddened to hear about Cyrano's death. He definitely got eaten during the night. Seems like neither the Bodyguard or the Doctor protected him from the vampires. He must hurry and figure out who the vampires are before someone else gets killed. After returning to the main hall after visiting Cyrano's room he looked to the others. Not know who was a vampire he picked someone who he thought might be a vampire. "James Moriarty, you where the one that killed Cyrano weren't you?"

persephone325

Lady Persephone noticed someone missing at breakfast; Cyrano. When word came back that he was killed, she felt disheartened.

That poor man... She thought sadly. The young woman had some suspicious of her own, but was a bit surprised when Yugi outright accused James of killing the poor soul. He must have some damming evidence to outright accuse him so early...

Persephone was swayed to vote the same. At least for now...
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

James Moriarty

"I am shocked!" he said, shocked.  "I daresay that such a quick accusation of someone you know to be both somewhat influential and innocent is a sure sign that it is you, yugi, who is a vampire in this case!"

persephone325

Persephone raised an inquisitive eyebrow at James' statement.

"...Somewhat innocent?" She probed curiously.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

James Moriarty

Eyes the lady.  "Somewhat influential.  Full stop.  And innocent."

persephone325

Persephone furrowed her brow in thought.

"I see..." She said simply, but still wary of the man.
I don't know.

Ryven

Remiel

Remiel had no idea--one suspect was just as good as another, at this point.  He really had no information to go on, nothing with which to make a logical inference.

So he did what he always did in these sorts of situations.  He decided to vote randomly.

"I think the culprit is Remiel.  Er, make that Ryven."

Valerian

"I think Remiel's right," Val said.  "Not necessarily about Ryven, but about voting randomly, at least.  I have a vague idea that worked out all right for me once before," she added, still wrestling with a bit of deja vu.  "I think Sunshine Sparkle might be up to something."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Kanrya

"I'd say Moriarty after all, he is Sherlock's rival." Fans herself as she surveys the room.

SunshineSparkle

Her eyes widened in dismay, Sunshine was surprised at Val's accusations, she decided to ignore it for a second and thought about who or what killed Cyrano. Anyone was a potential murderer here, it could be James or someone else, right now images were too hazy and no clear idea seemed to poke its nose.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

lisar

"Well," she began, looking at Ryven. "While I do believe that Tharic is usually to blame, this time I am a bit more leery of James Moriarty." Shrugging her shoulders, "it was a roll of the dice given what I know... "

Josietta

Josietta shook her head at the situation of it all and sighed heavily. She pushed back her blonde locks into a ponytail and thought for a bit over who to choose. It was a difficult decision to make with so many fingers pointed in random directions. She wished now that she had someone she could trust implicitly.  Maybe she should talk with a few people and try to weed out those responsible. For now a random vote would have to do in hopes she didn't send an innocent to their death. With an unsure look across her features she finally decided that typically the majority when faced in a situation like this was the best decision else you'd have to convince them otherwise and this soon it would be hard to do. So she cast her vote with an apologetic look to James Moriarty, hoping he was a guilty one and that the suspicions were correct.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Votes
James Moriarty (6) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine, lisar, Josi, Tharic
yugi (1) - JM
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi

Yet to Vote
Mr Bigglesworth
Starlequin
ThatRPGuy
Trieste
Valerian
Us against the world

Tharic

Tharic glared quickly in Ryven's direction, unsure of his intentions behind the vote. He shook his head slowly in irritation before grinning at Valerian. 'Something does seem rather, familiar, about that.'

He slipped his hands behind his back and paced a few steps, deep in contemplation before glancing up and shaking his head at Lisar. 'Really...'

Unsure of what to do, he contemplating reaching for the magic Dice Bot before he finally threw his hands up in the air and exclaimed. 'Fine! I'll follow the flock. James Moriarty, may you forgive us all if you are innocent sir! Of course, not that you'll have a chance..'

Trieste

Seems like a moot point but I'm going to throw in with James here and vote yugi.

Galactic Druid

Sorry for being late! I actually had business this week! I'll do flavor text when I'm more caught up, but for now I'm just going to vote Yugi to keep the game moving.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Josietta

After speaking with an ally or two she decided that maybe her choice might be wrong but one could never tell in this situation. She sighed some and nodded to ThatRPGuy and changed her vote to Yugi.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Votes
yugi (5) - JM, Trieste, RPGuy, Josi, lisar
James Moriarty (4) - yugi, persephone, Kanrya, Sunshine,Tharic
Tharic (1) - Ryven
Ryven (1) - Remi
Sunshine (1) - Val

Yet to Vote
Mr Bigglesworth
Starlequin
Us against the world

Trieste

Val voted. >.>

Quote from: Valerian on September 20, 2013, 11:58:49 AM
"I think Remiel's right," Val said.  "Not necessarily about Ryven, but about voting randomly, at least.  I have a vague idea that worked out all right for me once before," she added, still wrestling with a bit of deja vu.  "I think Sunshine Sparkle might be up to something."

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron is so disorganized. =(

I'll get there, it's been a while.  >_>
Us against the world

lisar

After having listened to some of the arguments back and forth and considering the cadence of the conversation, Lisa decides to change her vote.  "I am not so sure about Yugi.  I'd like to exercise my right as a woman to change my mind. " She looked up at Yugi for just a moment and returned her gaze to her place setting in front of her.