Sarah's bondage dreams. f for M or F or MF or... anything else?

Started by bondagegirlsarah, December 11, 2018, 10:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bondagegirlsarah

I'm a fun loving British girl. I'm really looking for reasonably literate role players who can string a few sentences together to make coherent paragraphs that build a narrative.
I'm really into making interesting characters that are not just airhead submissives. That said I do very much like being on the receiving end of bondage and sex play.

Things I like:

• Playing a female character
  • Playing a character on the receiving end
  • Bondage - ropes, belts, straps, cuffs
  • Lingerie and heels, corsets, stockings and garters
  • Characters who are intelligent but end up getting into sticky situations.
  • Forced situations such as orgasm control and forced orgasms
  • Oral play
  • Penetrative sex - V, A, O, DP, TP
  • Dressing up - costumes, forced dressing. Latex, leather, gothic clothing.

Things I am not so keen on

• Scat, Pee, Blood, Gore
  • Heavy pain
  • Unrealistic body types (large boobs is OK, but nothing silly, large penis is OK but again not rediculously so)
  • Gagging on penises. I love to be forced to perfom fellation, but don't ram it down my throat

Things I might be interested in trying

• Tentacles, aliens, monsters, demons
  • gang bangs
  • extreme bondage
  • drugged/addiction play
  • hypnosis/mind control/aphrodesiac
  • trickery/coercion/blackmail
  • kidnap play
  • forced prostitution
  • race play
  • playing a younger woman vs an older man
  • playing an older woman  vs a younger man

Periods and locations I like

• Modern/contemprary
  • Steampunk
  • Fantasy
  • Gothic
  • Science fiction
  • Cthulhu
  • Dark Urban (Modern day with angels, demons, vampires etc.)
  • Hogwarts

Fandoms I like

• Harry Potter
  • Batman (not an expert, but love Harley/Ivy/Catwoman
  • Dr Who/Torchwood
  • Buffy TvS
  • Cthulhu Mythos
  • Dresden Files
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Highlander
  • NCIS
  • Bones
  • Sunstone
  • Castle
  • Big Bang Theory

Characters I might like to play and whom I would like to play against

Me on the left you on the right. Number of stars indicate current craving level

• Schoolgirl vs Teacher *
  • Niece vs Uncle/Neighbour **
  • Babysitter vs Parent/Late teen ***
  • Goth vs Priest ****
  • Psychologist vs Patient(s) **
  • Model vs Photographer ***
  • Nurse vs Doctor/Patient(s) ***
  • Angel vs Demon(ess) **
  • Nun vs Demon/Monster ***
  • Ghost Hunter vs Ghost *****

Some 'receiving end' characters I might be interested in playing with plot ideas

Beth Summers
17 years old.

Born in the UK. (could still be in UK or moved to the States etc.)

College student studying fine art. Paints and draws and hopes to get work as a graphic artist perhaps for movies, TV or games.

Beth is naïve and relatively innocent. She has had boyfriends but not really taken things too far beyond kissing, some fondling. Could be virginal or maybe one or two brief fumbling sexual encounters that were over very quickly and rather unsatisfying. It’s unlikely she has achieved orgasm very often if at all.

Possible plot ideas.

The School Project

Beth wants to do better in her art classes. She is fine when it comes to paint and pencil,. But her photographs and manipulations are rather flat and unimaginative. Her tutor has told her she needs to be more daring and cause a reaction in the viewer. She wants to explore feminism and the stereotypes of females in a male dominated society.

Your character would be a professional photographer, or possibly just an aficionado or artistic works. You are a neighbour/teacher/family friend/relative. You have spoken to Beth a few times and find her very attractive. When you hear about her troubles you suggest that she might consider using the images of a women in literal bondage to be her ‘angle’ offering to help her model for her own project. This will take some persuading, but eventually you will get Beth into a bondage situation, but your motives are anything but altruistic.

Options – Blackmail/coercion/forced orgasm/forced dressing (lingerie and stocking) rope bondage, forced orgasm etc.

The Babysitter

YC could be male or female, preferably younger than Beth. The idea would be that I know the family and have babysat when I was younger. Your parents are often away and you have started to rebel and act out. I am surprised to hear that your family ask me to start house sitting again at the weekends to stop you going off the rails.

You trick me into some kind of game where I end up tied up. From that point on things take a darker turn as you make me cum and record the whole thing for your own pleasure, then using that evidence to take things further and further.

Options – Blackmail, coercion, forced dressing, forced orgasm, inviting your friends over to help, long term blackmail and forced task performance e.g. dress like this to school, find this boy and get him to let me blow him and get evidence I did it. Making me seduce a teacher… all sort of options.

Extra Credit

I sign up to some kind of volunteer project in he science department. This could be some kind of hormone therapy, or some sort of psychological study. But I get in way over my head as the project is very sexual in nature, perhaps studying the effect of bondage on female arousal, or a drug that induces arousal and reduces willpower.

Lady Sarah Hamilton

25 years old, British aristocrat circa 1920s to 1930. Could be switched to Steampunk setting. Essentials here for the ‘look’ are expensive dresses, corsets, garters, stockings etc.

Alternative could be science fiction, Sarah is still the wealthy debutante, but she explores distant planets in her personal cruiser.

She is the daughter of a wealthy British aristocratic family with money, estates and servants. Sarah is not one to live off her family money though. She was driving a car and flying biplanes before she finished school. By her eighteenth birthday she had visited Africa, South America and Asia. She’s an adventuresome women who wants to be tied down to no one, especially a man. She has some sexual experience of course, but prefers her dalliances to be very short.

Possible plots

Revenge

Somehow you see Lady Sarah as your nemesis, perhaps you’re an aggrieved servant, perhaps a rival debutante girl, or perhaps a spurned suitor .But you determine to trap Sarah and make her unwilling toy.

Spies and Secrets

Lady Sarah works for the British Government, using her wealth and adventurous spirit to seek out secrets and gather information for the Crown. She ends up falling foul of enemy spies, agents, soldiers, masterminds who seek to break her sexually into their plaything and submissive with a view to making her a willing double agent.

Bondage, forced orgasm/orgasm control, breaking of wills, forced arousal with drugs/fringe science/etc.

Monster Hunt

Lady Sarah is part of an expedition seeking out a mythical creature/monster/alien etc.

She becomes separated from her party and winds up caught in some monstrous antics. This could be anything from a minotaur to tentacle monsters, to pygmies, goblins or demonic imps. So many possibilities here. Could include bondage, or just forced sex/orgasms etc.

Jen

16 – 18 year old goth girl – wayward, loves metal/goth music, dresses in stockings, pleated skirts, corsets, make up, boots etc. A lot of the attitude is for show, in actuality her experience with boys is limited, but she makes a pretence of being a lot more confident than she is in reality.

Possible Plots

The Priest and the Goth Girl

Jen is forced by her religious parents to consult with a preist about her tastes in dress and music. the priest sees her as a challenge, but is also tempted and yearns to indulge his own less than pious desires for a bondage girl with her.

Emma

28 year old married woman. Works in a professional capacity and used to getting her own way. Confident and sexy she expects men to do what she wants as they are intimidated by her looks and confidence. She can be a bit of a tease, she sees it as a weapon to sue to get what she wants in business/life in general.

She’s not a total bitch, but she can come across that way.

This character is ripe for revenge style stories where someone wants to bring her down a peg or two and get her into a compromising position.

The usual mix of bondage and blackmail here.

Other Plot Threads I'm craving

The Naughty Neighbour's Thursday Night games

You live opposite a pretty lady (could be single/married, younger or older.)

Your wondow overlooks hers so sometimes oyu see her when she is heading for bed. Usually she draws the curtains. You have noticed she is always in her bedroom on a Thursday night. (Perhaps her husband is always out on Thursday?)

One evening she leaves enough of a gap in the curtains that you see her geting dressed in some lovely lingerie. She pulls a suitcase out from under the bed and proceeds to indulge in some self bondage masturbation. Complete with ball gag. What do you do with this information? Do you record her for blackmail? do you go round next Thursday after you know she is bound? many possibilities here for non/dub con RP.

Ghost Bondage BIG CRAVING

Not a hugely original idea but I love the idea of being alone in a haunted house and the ghosts use what little power they have to make things move. Perhaps I'm attacked by posessed dolls, or perhaps coils of rope come alive and try to bind me, perhaps the ghostly ex owner has kink rooms he use din like and he needs me in there to fulfill his desires.

For this one I imagine that, somehow, orgasms give the ghosts more energy so they want to make her cum over and over to feed them.

Examples of Writing.

Sarah studied her reflection in the mirrored back wall of the elevator. At 23, she was pretty, some might say beautiful, with bright green eyes and deep, red-brown hair that hung like a curtain down to her shoulders. Her fringe looked like it had been cut with a laser it was so neat and straight. Her face was slight triangular giving her an impish almost elfin look with her large eyes and high cheekbones. Her lips were full and today were a deep glossy red. Her figure was curvaceous but not enough so that anyone could say she was anything close to plump. Indeed, if she had been a few inches taller her figure would have bene close to the perfect shape, but in her four inch heels she still barely made five feet five inches.

She had wanted to present a young, but stylish professional so she had worn her brand new black pleated skirt that hang down to just above her knees. Her top was a close fitting deep green woollen top with a high neck. In retrospect it might have been a shade too tight as it seemed to make her breasts appear a little larger than normal and so she kept on her black blazer even though the office building was warm enough she didn’t need it. Beneath her outer clothes she wore her best black lingerie. Wearing sexy underwear always made her feel more confident, like she was hiding a naughty secret that gave her power over those she interacted with. She adored the feel of garter straps and stocking tops brushing the inside of her skirt.

She self-consciously brushed back a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. her left hand clutched the leather portfolio case containing her resume and examples of her photography. This interview was very important. getting a job at Eclipse Media could make her career. She just needed to not screw up this interview.

“Come on Sarah, you can do this.” She thought to herself. Just as the lift stopped and the doors opened with a gentle rumble.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257875.0

In your room, Where time stands still
All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
In your favourite darkness, your favourite half-light
Your favourite consciousness
Your favourite slave

bondagegirlsarah

Bit of a formatting boost, changed some of the cravings and a 30+ days little boost.

All moves at your will. Will you let the morning come soon, or will you leave me lying here
Your favourite slave

Dustin

Hey.

Would love to try a Potter idea with you if you are keen.  I sadly only play on Discord.  Would you be interested?

Dustin#0784 if you're keen!

Dxx

bondagegirlsarah

Your favourite slave