Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

That's what I was thinking. Not many characters have powers so taking powers away from those that do makes things even. Or, this is just an idea, we could let everyone have a small "ability" such as Belle can calm angry people or things. Just an idea that could make things interesting.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Yep, yep, that was my thinking...

I guess we would have to agree on what the powers could do - or just discuss it via the OOC thread as we went along like in all freeform games. Pinocchio without a nose that grew when he lied would be boring!

I have an idea. Bear with me. It goes like this... Rather than set this in some TV show Big Brother style house, we could assume that there exists a Fairy Tale Kingdom - something like that in Shreck or the Toon Town in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'. Here the people are quite real. To us readers of children's books and watchers of Disney they look like cartoon characters but not to them. To them they are quite real. The fairy tale people live in this place quite happily, being innocent (or wicked as it suits them) and going about their fairy tale lives... and entertaining children at bedtime and such.

Except...

Except... on one day of the year the Fairy Tale King invites everyone to his castle for a Grand Ball, with dancing and food and drink and music and fun... and... stuff... but within the Fairy Tale King's castle there is a magic spell that prevents the children at bedtime seeing what the fairy tale people do... and on this one night in the year they let their hair down and PARTY!

People's darker sides come out. People's raunchier sides come out. They do stuff the kids in their beds wouldn't understand - or it would give them nightmares...

We could try to stick to characters from the more traditional Disney cartoons, those sorts set in Europe in a quasi-fantasy medieval period with castles, princes, princesses, knights and such. This could prevent films like Aladdin and Hercules being used... though I guess these characters come from mythology in ancient times so could have travelled a long way to this famed Magic Summer Ball.

Would this work?

Jecht

I love the idea but I'm really set on being Aladdin or Hercules because most of the Princes are pansies(though Aladdin could pose as a prince  ;)). Maybe it's all cartoon characters from any universe so we all have a bigger selection...
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Hey *hugs* It's your game, you be Aladdin or Hercules - as I said these people from Mystic Far Away Lands could easily travel to the Fairy Tale King's Summer Ball, right?

I just thought that my idea gave a reason for all the various characters to be together and a reason for them to do 18+ rated stuff, since the rest of the year they just ponce around doing cute Bambi style stuff for the kids.

Jecht

I love the idea and it makes more sense then my idea. So all credit is to you  ;D

When I think of Aladdin I think of this
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/leading-men-of-disney/links/5927438
or Hercules
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/leading-men-of-disney/links/5927563
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

The only problem I see with the idea of the summer ball is that it only lasts one night.

I'll certainly second the idea, though, of opening it to any/all cartoon characters, though preferably staying within the same vein as the existing idea.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Jecht

Well then how about instead of a summer ball it's...like a vacation house where characters go to take a break and have fun? Or a Summer Ball that lasts for a week or more
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I suppose the King's Castle Summer Ball could last... some time? I just used a midsummer night idea because it was a basic fairy tale concept - Cinderella and all that. We could still play a long time within one night.

Or perhaps the magic spell that stops the children seeing what their beloved nursery rhyme characters are up to... it could make the party last an indefinite time - freeze time maybe?

I like that site Jecht. Aladdin is HOT! I love the way the artist has captured the same face and hairstyle from Disney but made it sexier. I approve. Hercules too.

ShamshielDF

A mystical midsummer night where time stops at midnight and doesn't proceed until 'dawn', whenever the king decrees.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Transgirlenstein

Can I be Jasmine?

I'm almost tempted to ask to play Jasmine with a dirty secret cock
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Jecht

Oooo...Jasmine...I've always had a crush on her. Don't ask me why.

Awesome, looks like we have a good amount of people. I think we should get at least one more male. I'll make the profile layout in a little bit
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Ooh, I always liked Jasmine. She was sexy even when aimed at 10 year old kids!

I can see this party going...

http://www.toonsportal.com/avs-names/jasmine_hentai.jpg

Er... NSFW!

Transgirlenstein

She might have something a bit extra.  Explains why she keeps stringing Aladdin along.  Poor guy.  ;)

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Haibane

Jasmine with a cock is even hotter... I wished I'd thought of that with Belle... maybe when people talk of 'Beauty and the Beast' the two people are not the obvious two...?

Jecht

Damn and to think Aladdin was finally going to tap that. I'm leaning towards Aladdin more and more.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

I prefer Aladdin over Hercules - that fanart pic you linked to Jecht, was very nice.

Should we move this to the private area and set up an OOC thread, and another for character bios (er, do we even need those?)

Jecht

Yeah I guess we can but I think we should wait for Secret to get on so she knows what we are doing.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Will

Ah, man, this looks like fun. XD

*considers, goes to peruse the list of disney characters*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Secretwriter

Because we have more female interest so far than male, I'll also be willing to play John Smith from Pocahontas. 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Will

I think someone should play Ariel. XD

I was thinking about Tarzan, maybe... if you guys are still looking for interest, of course.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Transgirlenstein

Secretwriter

And when I posted, I didn't see that there were two pages of posts.  I'll play him if needed.  *shrugs*

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Haibane

That rendition of Ariel looks rather scrummy, Will.

Well, so far, I make it:

Jecht - Aladdin
Secret - Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty
Transgirlenstein - Jasmine (hermaphrodite)
Shamshiel - Snow White (I think?)
Haibane - Belle
Zemo8801 - Pinocchio (I think?)
Will - Tarzan
Secret - John Smith

I see a good mix there; 3 females, 1 female with extras and 4 males.

I might play another female if the need arises, Alice in Wonderland has always intrigued me, especially the perverted Alice I'm thinking of...