Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

*smirks giving chase back because the view is quite nice back here, but eventually catches up and tackle hugs Breathless back wiggling the win from her grasp then kissing her hard on the lips*

Thank you.

win

*skips off happily*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Stares down at the chessboard.. watching these two lovely creatures throw the win back and forth.. kinda like a tennis match.. until a set of large fingers reach down.. and pluck the little thing, midair.. then knock a few pieces down (just to be awkward :P).. before with a laugh, this thing with the win vanishes!*

No.. thank you. :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*shakes a fist at Mordred and uses a spelling mistake to change his vanishes into varnishes and watches him get stuck in place. Grinning I saunter over and simply take the win from his sticky blue fingers, blowing him a kiss*

no no no thank you!  >:)

win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Quickly uses shadow to make that kiss that Kaz blows.. actually turn into a giant bubble.. which envelopes and surrounds her.. but.. (glad I took Shadow 101).. also repels the win (shadow bubbles.. do not like wins).. which falls hurtling through the air into.. my hands.. sends a kiss in the form of a big wobbly cube of gorgeously shining jello.. up to Kaz.. in case she's hungry* :P
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Ramman

*walks up behind dolly and gently kisses her on the neck, then watches her fall lifeless to the floor* Hehe no power greater then the Kiss of Death! *grabs the win and floats off with it*

abandoneddolly

-comes back as a ghost and haunts the win-

Kazuume

*holds a seance to unghost the win making it free to be mine*

^.^

win
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*Appears as a result of the seance, also.. hidden inside the win.. so, technically.. being in the win, makes me a winner, yes? Especially if it gets held close to Kaz's lovely warmth where I can feel that sweet pulse echoing inside this win?* Wins.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*breaks current win thus ending Mordred's never ending reign as win holder, and constructs a new more awesome win.* Ha the first win is mine!

Sybl

Steals the win out from under your ghastly robes. :) Wins.

Mordred

Douses Sybl with my Blue Jello Super Soaker.. (a little over the top, I might add.. but revenge for all the ants! and the whole jail thing).. taking the win from her hands as she slumps down.. jello-soaked. But.. I also give her a candy cane. Ho Ho Ho, and all that!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

While hes busy pumping his little toy and soaking poor Sybl with blue gunk, I sneak up and as he is handing out that minty treat, I snatch up the win and skip away.

Mordred

*Sends minions (disguised as happy little toy-making oompa loompa types) to trap the Breathless one. Coming close, hoping my disguise works.. I slide the win from her lovely hands.. shaking my head.* Pumping my toy, eh? For that.. *scribbles in notepad*.. you are going on the bad list! *wipes a little blue smear on her neck.. as a reminder.. before skulking off onto my snow-mobile*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Helplessly giggles at the sulk on Blue Santa's face, rolling about in the snow as he speeds off. Finally done, I wipe off the tears of laughter from my face (I do find myself to be terribly witty, after all) and give chase. It seems that the snow-mobile hit a fallen tree, so as Mordred is directing his minions on how to fix the thing, I snag the win and escape using my handy snow shoes.

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

You are right... The Winner is here. *smiles*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

I know the winner is here  :P

adroitgrayman

Well said.... *smiles* The winner is here.

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman