Whom to choose?(MMF)(looking for a male )

Started by justRP, November 08, 2012, 06:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justRP

I posted it already in one on one roleplay forum, but thought it is much more fun to play with two different people. So I'm posting again here.

James is intelligent and charming in his class and is about graduate this year. He is already dating a beautiful girl and is in deep love with her. He often visits her house where her brother sees him and starts falling for him. Her brother befriends him and the story takes a turn when James finds that he is in love with her brother but he can't abandon his girlfriend. He loves her too. He has the physical relationship with both of them and can't abandon any.

Now the story revolves around how the love began between James and her brother and what happens when the girl discovers the relationship between the two boys. In the end what did they decide to do?

Want a Male who would like to play the brother character and a Female to play the girlfriend character. (This story might contain some incest, based on your preferences)
I would like to add that the players should be interested in long story based role-plays and should not just get into sex immediately. ( I like development of characters and a detailed story line)

Am trying to get back into writing after a long gap.. bear with me..

Tydorei

Sounds interesting. I may be up for playing the female... it depends...

Mora

I'd play either. ^^ This seems like a good idea... I don't  mind incest either.