News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My pregnancy wish - Hoping for a second child

Started by AngelicFaith, July 11, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Amaris

HoodedStranger

I'm really sorry you have this condition that inhibits you from conceiving and you're not kidding, infertility and troubles conceiving is such a big problem nowadays with all of the beauty products and such being flushed down drains and mixing with drinking water and being consumed. It's also leading to a higher birth rate of females over males as well.

I'm sending you all the best wishes! Never give up and I'm sure it'll happen when you least expect it!

AngelicFaith

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support. It means a lot to me <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 4
Day 27

I am honestly not sure what to say right now. I am just so tired, so very, very tired. Both physically and mentally. I'm currently potty training (or toilet training, to be precise) my three year old toddler, and it just drains me of all my energy. He is truly doing an amazing job, and I'm very proud of him, but it's very exhausting.

Also... tomorrow is day 28, and I had planned to do a pregnancy test tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be doing it. I don't want to. I'm just too afraid it'll be a negative result again, and I just can't see another test with a negative result. While in the beginning, I couldn't wait to do a test, now I've reached the point where I don't want to take them anymore, too afraid to get disappointed again. I just can't do it right now, I just can't. It's too hard.

This morning, there was blood when wiping myself clean, but later today that disappeared and now there's just only some very light residu when wiping. So now I expect my period to come through after all, so I'm going to wait several days to see if it does. I'm just going to wait it out and see what it does.

Also... did I mention I feel awful? I'm cramping, terrible head aches (while they're normally rare for me), and I'm just feeling sick in my stomach...

Sorry that this post is so down, but I had to get this off my chest. I just want to crawl into bed with warm blankets and my favorite plush toy... Tears are literally burning behind my eyes right now...

The waiting game continues...

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

HoodedStranger

Sounds like you and your husband should take a small, weekend vacation. Maybe to your favorite place or amusement park, bring the little guy along if you wish. Do something fun! Nothing takes the mind off the stress of the day like having fun as a family. That could be something as cheap as going fishing at a local pond or having a picnic in the park to going horseback riding or going to the beach (per proper circumstances and local available activities of course!). It sounds like you're worrying too much about this and it's causing you to stress out when you see the failures. I struggle from the same issue mentally, I have a problem observing a lot of the negatives in the world with my family; but, I can easily point out or brighten someone else's day with something positive.

Just do as your thinking, try not to think about it for a few days, do what comes naturally and enjoy your three old! Maybe take him and the family somewhere to celebrate his progress on potty training?

Just ideas and suggestions!

AngelicFaith

Round 4
Day 30

I am in soooooo much pain right now. I have terrible, terrible cramps. So bad, that I just had to take asperins because I couldn't handle it anymore.

Since last Wednesday (day 27) I have been having light bleedings, but my period hasn't broken through fully yet. I did a test this morning, but it was negative. So right now I guess all I can do is wait a bit longer to see if my period does decide to come through fully, or if it will go away completely. Either way, I hope these terrible cramps will leave soon as well.

This is the fourth day that I'm having these light bleedings, and usually, my period would have come through by now. The last three times when my period came through, I also had aching breasts, which I don't have right now either.

So yeah... I have no idea what's going on right now...

Anyway... I'm going to lay down on the couch for a bit until the aspirin kicks in and hopefully reliefs me of this pain.

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Galanthor

Luna333

Hello!

To be honest I was quite suprised when I read your blog. After all I also have Turner. I only learned about 5 (I was like 15/16) years ago that I have a very low chance of having children (previously I hadn't known about that part) when mom told me. It was a hard realization. And it only got harder because I still want to have a baby. And the people who know are trying to comfort me basically with "there is always adoption".

I wonder how your experiences with Turner differ from mine?
Best wishes and I hope you succeed
I hope you feel better soon and sorry for basically unloading on you.

AngelicFaith

Quote from: Galanthor on September 10, 2017, 03:09:41 AM
Hug tightly.

Hope things get better for you :/

Thank you sweety *hugs back*

Quote from: Luna333 on September 12, 2017, 07:38:10 PM
Hello!

To be honest I was quite suprised when I read your blog. After all I also have Turner. I only learned about 5 (I was like 15/16) years ago that I have a very low chance of having children (previously I hadn't known about that part) when mom told me. It was a hard realization. And it only got harder because I still want to have a baby. And the people who know are trying to comfort me basically with "there is always adoption".

I wonder how your experiences with Turner differ from mine?
Best wishes and I hope you succeed
I hope you feel better soon and sorry for basically unloading on you.

Oh... didn't expect to find someone else with Turner's Syndrome here. It's nice when you're not alone.

I completely understand what you mean that it's hard to have a pregnancy wish, and that no one understands you, understands what you're going through. It's really hard, and no one else gets it. Except those who also can't have children but wish to become parents.

As for differences... everyone is different. I have mosaic TS, I don't know if you have Classic or Mosaic TS?
Also, I have known since I was just a little child myself that I had TS and most likely would never be able to have children of my own. So I knew what to expect. It was when I started having my period around age 11 that we thought I might be able to conceive after all. I have spent years in uncertainty, not knowing whether or not I could have children of my own. It was about 6 years ago that I underwent tests to finally have an answer. The result was that yes, I was able to conceive, but that my reserves (eggs) were lower than with a normal woman. So if I wanted to have children, I should start as soon as possible before it was too late.

Also, I am very little. I did receive growth hormone, but because I went into puberty on my own, it stopped my growth completely. So I'm still very little.

This is pretty much my experience with TS.

And no need to apologize!

AngelicFaith

Round 5
Day 5

And we're going to the next round! Whoop!
J/K of course, but I couldn't resist to put some humor into this. Without some humor, this would be even tougher than it already is.

So yeah, sadly round 4 didn't provide us with another miracle.

One thing I've noticed is that the last two rounds, my cycle was about 30 days long, while before my first pregnancy, it was always around 25 days. The doctor told me that your cycle can change after a pregnancy, and apparently mine has. At least, I hope that's the reason, and that there isn't anything else behind it.

Anyway... we'll try again this cycle and hoping for the best.

Luna333

Quote from: AngelicFaith on September 14, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

Oh... didn't expect to find someone else with Turner's Syndrome here. It's nice when you're not alone.

I completely understand what you mean that it's hard to have a pregnancy wish, and that no one understands you, understands what you're going through. It's really hard, and no one else gets it. Except those who also can't have children but wish to become parents.

As for differences... everyone is different. I have mosaic TS, I don't know if you have Classic or Mosaic TS?
Also, I have known since I was just a little child myself that I had TS and most likely would never be able to have children of my own. So I knew what to expect. It was when I started having my period around age 11 that we thought I might be able to conceive after all. I have spent years in uncertainty, not knowing whether or not I could have children of my own. It was about 6 years ago that I underwent tests to finally have an answer. The result was that yes, I was able to conceive, but that my reserves (eggs) were lower than with a normal woman. So if I wanted to have children, I should start as soon as possible before it was too late.

Also, I am very little. I did receive growth hormone, but because I went into puberty on my own, it stopped my growth completely. So I'm still very little.

This is pretty much my experience with TS.

And no need to apologize!

Hello again!

Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to talk to someone else with Turner.

For my part I also have mosaic but I never got a period so they started me on medications. Around then was also when they stopped my growth hormone injections since I wasnt growing much anymore at that point. I am also still quite small. And I always knew I had TS my parents just didn't explain the infertility until I was older. I quess they hoped I could have children. Well at least I have my very cute baby godson to spoil.

Hoping you all the best AngelicFaith!

AngelicFaith

Round 5
Day 12

I'm afraid that we can cross off this round as well. My libido is extremely low, and my belly has been acting up. A lot of cramps. And sometimes even nausea. Last night I really thought I was going to puke. So yeah, I'm basically feeling like crap right now. So I don't think we'll manage to get pregnant this round with me feeling like this. I'm also feeling a bit down.

*sighs*

I just hope I'll feel better soon.

gaggedLouise

Hope you and C will have another child in time, and not too long. :)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

FreeElk

I can only wish you the best.

I know how hard it can be when you've got a condition and people who know nothing about your conditions keep giving suggestions like "Have you tried going for a walk in the park?", "Are you drinking enough water?" and "Are you sure you aren't over working yourself?" are the common ones I get and people don't understand how hard that is to hear. It makes it sound like its your fault and you feel bad enough as it is. Well, it isn't your fault.

The fact is you've got the desire and the mindset - whatever anyone else says you're doing your best  :-) That is all anyone can do. You're giving baby number 2 the best chance you can.

Good luck!

HoodedStranger

Sorry to hear you're still not having any luck Angelic! I hope things get better and you get lucky soon!