Wife finds love with high school boy

Started by WifeHeather, November 23, 2008, 02:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WifeHeather

Hello~!  I am finally accepted and am eager to start RPing with people!  I am looking for something long term, my On's and Off's are in the link in my signature.  A little about my character and the scene I will meet YOU, preferably a 16 year old boy (since that is the cut off).  PM me or post in this thread if you are interested!  I am off to work, ta ta!

Heather Rose's eyes were beautiful.  The first thing her husband fell in love with were those pretty brown eyes.  Those eyes found an inseparable love with her one true soul mate, and lent her hand in marriage to become his loyal wife.
Three years later, Mrs. Heather Rose is age thirty-two.  Her small physique hadn't changed much after the birth of her child last year, her cup size went from a 38C to a 34D, but she wanted new, sexy bra's anyways.  They were living on the southern side of the Chicago area, nothing too special.  Her husband worked as an electrical contractor in a community he drove to about an hour away.  She thought that wasn't so bad, but today her husband has come home with exciting news.  At least for him.
There is a small group of condominiums being built in the Southeastern part of Wisconsin dishing out over 95k a year, and the electrical contractor they first contacted was her husband Joey.  Joey was thrilled, but Heather didn't want to move.  She was upset when her husband decided he would leave her home alone for a few months at a time to do the job.
Another year later in September, her husband leaves with two suitcases of his belongings, kisses his wife and two year old son goodbye, and won't enter his house again until January.
It is now present day, and Heather is becoming used to being alone.  She didn't want to move to Wisconsin because she had so many family members close to her that lived in her town.  She wanted to be the best wife possible for her husband, never complaining about his decision or asking what else he might be doing up there...  She has Aaron who keeps her company, but no other friends.  She takes Aaron to the park every Saturday, pushing him in his stroller.

Today is a cool Saturday afternoon in November.  She is wearing a cashmere turtleneck sweater with a denim jacket over it, pushing Aaron's stroller through the path of the park.  The sun shines through the leaves of the park, making her skin radiant beauty to anyone who lays eyes upon her.  Her curly brown hair keeps her ears warm and flows just past her shoulders down her back.  She is loving the day, not a cloud in the sky.  She smiles to herself as she sees Aaron sleeping peacefully in his stroller, 'Terrible Two's'... She thinks to herself and smirks. 
     She stops at her usual bench and pushes the stroller in front of her, so her child is facing her.  She sees other children playing on the jungle gym, laughing and enjoying their young lives.  She often wished she was young again, not a care in the world.  She looked back at her sleeping child and sighs.  She was struck with that feeling of loneliness again.  She placed her hands in her lap and when she looked down she looked at her diamond ring.
     Oh it was gorgeous.  The size 5 princess cut diamond ring shined beautifully, just like the bearer of such a jewel.  It reminded her of Joey, and she sighed again, needing him there for her.  She was trying to stay sane through the weeks without him around, and was managing very well.  Her twin sister, Rachel, often talked with her and visited every other day, but she left last Tuesday to her Condo in Florida with her husband Frank, gone until the weather decided to warm up again.  She reached into her purse, pulled out another one of her romance novels, and began to read the pages without trying to think of her husband when the main characters made love.

WifeHeather

Doomsday

Expressing my interest, but to offer some more bbcode advice...

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24549.0]Ons/Offs[/url]

WifeHeather

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 23, 2008, 05:50:59 PM
Hey, Heather!  I'll delete this post shortly but...

[img]http://hosted.drpic.com/vault/60EFOZKXM9.jpg[/img]

Copy and paste me!

Indeed, that's how I first had it, but for some reason the photo wasn't there and since I had to leave for work I just put it in as a link.

orangeredsun

*tosses name in hat* I'm interested or in any other scenarios you have with this type of age play.
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

Murphy Sez

Hmm, interesting. I could see myself being a fan of yours! Now to wait for approval. *waits*
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Sixties Throwback

Hey, I'm also new. I'd love to get something going. I like your Idea so... yeah. PM if you want to take me up on my offer. xD